Happy Anniversary !

Scottishbengal

Wow - just noticed that I've been a member of Bengalszone for 6 years today! cheers.gif

There will obviously be a lot of Members with more miles on the clock than me, but I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed the Bengalszone community in the time that I've been here thumbsup3.gif

Cheers you guys biggrin.gif

(and you gals) fox.gif

(and those of you who are inbetween) rm_telletubbie.gif

Wow - just noticed that I've been a member of Bengalszone for 6 years today! cheers.gif

There will obviously be a lot of Members with more miles on the clock than me, but I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed the Bengalszone community in the time that I've been here thumbsup3.gif

Cheers you guys biggrin.gif

(and you gals) fox.gif

(and those of you who are inbetween) rm_telletubbie.gif

Happy anniversary there big guy. That is quite an accomplishment. We've enjoyed having you here.

I passed 6 years in August....

man, my oldest son was only 1 then.... jeez, been coming here a while.

Yea really man how time passes, you guys have been here since '03, ive been here since '04 and didnt even realize how long i have been aboard. No place i would rather be though, so great guys/gals on here!

Oh and Happy Anniversary!

Scottish, you and I will just have to have an extra beer to celebrate that one at the Vikings game !!!

cheers.gif

It's a date! But in a totally manly-beer-drinking-hetro-type way biggrin.gif

Scottish, you and I will just have to have an extra beer to celebrate that one at the Vikings game !!!

cheers.gif

It's a date! But in a totally manly-beer-drinking-hetro-type way biggrin.gif

You'd be the only guy wearing a kilt I'd drink with. ;)

Happy Anniv to you SB. I'm not up to 6 years till march 2010. Wow time sure flies when ur having fun. And this is a great Board and I've enjoyed every day and everyone that talks on here. Some trolls included.