Early Pro Bowl predictions.

agreen_112

Finger slipped...

C. Benson

I don't even want to know what's on your finger that's so slippery it made you miss an entire name...

Must be all them damn gif's...

Anyway I wanted to show some love for Andrew Whitworth. Out of anyone on the team, other than Benson, Whitworth is most definitely a lock for the Pro Bowl.

If you had to pick today, who would be representing Cincinnati.

Here's my picks...

A. Whitworth

C. Palmer

C. OchoCinco

L. Hall

Alternates...

J. Joseph

J. Johnson

Benson should lead this list.

Also, I am not sure Palmer has been Pro Bowl level. This week, yes, but while he has been "clutch" in the previous weeks, he has not played at the level of Brady, Ben, Peyton or Schaub. Maybe even Rivers, tho he is a jackazz.

Now, if he continues to play at a progressively higher level, then yes, he should merit consideration.

If you had to pick today, who would be representing Cincinnati.

Here's my picks...

A. Whitworth

C. Palmer

C. OchoCinco

L. Hall

Alternates...

J. Joseph

J. Johnson

Benson should lead this list.

Also, I am not sure Palmer has been Pro Bowl level. This week, yes, but while he has been "clutch" in the previous weeks, he has not played at the level of Brady, Ben, Peyton or Schaub. Maybe even Rivers, tho he is a jackazz.

Now, if he continues to play at a progressively higher level, then yes, he should merit consideration.

He hasn't even played to the level of Kyle Orton, for Pete's sake. 1,465 yds, nine tds, only 1 pick and a 100.1 rating.

Bengals who will be Probowlers imo

Cedric Benson (Leading the AFC in rushing by alot)

Chad Ochocinco (He returns

Carson Palmer (this is iffy I think come down between him and Schaub for the 3rd spot.

Kevin Huber (Gogo rookie punter!)

Possibles

Leon Hall (Could be hard With Champ,Revis & aghgsomethingican'ttype but I think theres a chance )

Andrew Whitworth(I know some bengal fans be like wtf) But the guy seems be getting attention around the league Hassleback said he was top LT I've heard several talking heads call him top tier LT so well some may not agree people around the nfl seem to be talking about him so he's being recognized

Must be all them damn gif's...

OOPS! My fault

Tzatz it. Manning and Brady are locks and too many QBs are out performing Palmer in the AFC right now: Orton, Roethlisberger, Schaub to fill the third spot.

QB's I see challanging Carson and comparing stats

Completions

Carson:61.7 7th

Bigben:70.4 2nd

Schaub:65.6 4th

Rivers:59.2 11th

Flacco:64.4 5th

Brady:65.6 3rd

Yards

Carson:1608 7th

Bigben:2062 1st

Schaub:2074 2nd

Rivers:1784 5th

Flacco:1654 6th

Brady:2o54 3rd

Touchdown's

Schaub:16 1st

Brady:15 2nd

Carson:13 3rd

Flacco:11 5th

Bigben:10 5th

Rivers:10 7th

Rating

Schaub 104.42nd

Bigben 102.5 3rd

Brady:99.9 5th

Rivers 96.1 6th

Flacco 93.8 7th

Carson 89.2 8th

so on Most stuff He's middle of pact but not really that far away for having a inept offense the first 6 games but he's top 3 in the most popular QB stat touchdowns & Bengals are being talked alot right now which will help him get votes...If we win the division I think he goes if we don't then it's iffy...

I just voted and all of them pretty much Bengals!

The Bengals that deserve it...

1. Carson- he deserves it just as much if not more than the others. My votes: Carson, Peyton, and Schaub

2. Cedric- leads the league in rushing. One of the Top 2 in the league, let alone the best in the AFC.

3. Chad- he's back! I wouldn't be surprised if he won the receiving title! My votes: Chad, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, and Brandon Marshall

4. Whit- this dude deserves it more than anyone

5. Kyle Cook- this dude came outta nowhere and is the leader of this O-Line that has the leading rusher and protects Carson

6. Kevin Huber- I don't know how punters make it but he deserves it as well

7. Leon- It's gonna be tough, but stats don't lie, and he has shut down the other teams #1 more times than not! If he was on a media popular team, this would be a no brainer! He's better than Revis but Revis gets NY media's bulges goin

P.S. What's the deal with not even allowing me to vote for Antwan Odom? Boo...he deserved it too, I think he is still in the Top 5 in sacks

If Benson continues to lead the league in rushing or be near the league lead, and carson stays upright, then one of the line needs to go too. If I had a vote, it would be for Kyle Cook.

Benson

Hall

(odom)

Cook

If Benson continues to lead the league in rushing or be near the league lead, and carson stays upright, then one of the line needs to go too. If I had a vote, it would be for Kyle Cook.

Benson

Hall

(odom)

Cook

yeah, good call on Cook. He's been monstrous this year.

I said Cook first! :unsure:

Just Playin! But I did...

Please excuse the following use of Caps.....

ZERO BENGALS WILL BE PLAYING IN THE PRO-BOWL.......

REPEAT: ZERO BENGALS WILL BE PLAYING IN THE PRO-BOWL.....

THE REASON ????????????????????

This year the Pro-Bowl is held 1-week BEFORE the Superbowl, meaning, any team playing in the Super Bowl, will not have any of their players playing in the Pro-Bowl........

AND THE BENGALS ARE SUPER-BOWL BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

If by some chance they dont make it, then: Benson, Ochocinco, Hall, and Whitworth, I can also see Carson putting up numbers that SHOULD get him in.

Whitworth and Hall might be deserving but won't get it, just because LT and CB is based on long-term reputation (or tons of INTs for CB). Same as Gold Gloves in baseball, when Ozzie Smith was still winning it even after they'd buried his grizzled corpse.

Ocho and Benson will be hard to deny at this rate. Huber's a maybe. But really, I think that's it. I think there are a lot of solid but not flashy guys on D. I'll take a good no-name defense any day.

5. Kyle Cook- this dude came outta nowhere and is the leader of this O-Line that has the leading rusher and protects Carson

I'd love to see Cook go besides make his price tag go up hehe...But any Center who can survive monster DT's in our division deserves probowl status hehe...I still think it's retarded they only have one FS/SS Spot :|

I don't think he needs leaf the NFL just be top 2 in the AFC which atm should be easy since he has 125+ yard lead atm with closet being thomas jones...kinda funny the top 2 AFC Rushers use be bear Running backs

I think a surprise Bengal in the Pro Bowl could be Kyries Hebert

Wouldn't suprise me the guy is like Ray Lewis on special teams.