Finally, they discuss what we've been calling for...

kingwilly

From the offical site:

Read it here.

"The one predictable thing about the talk shows the last couple of years is that Bratkowski would get ripped daily for being predictable. But on Sunday he had the Bears back on their heels with a hard drive full of different formations, unbalanced lines, inverted Wishbone backfields, and even a Wildcat formation.

The best example of how Bratkowski confounded the Bears came late in the first half when the Bengals come out in an unbalanced line. Palmer, no longer a sitting duck this season and always dropping back in the same spot, rolled and hit The Ocho coming across the field with him for a 14-yard gain."

They also describe some of the issues in running the ball in the past. Reading between the lines it spells R-U-D-I.

I have been asking them to do this since last year. They have the personnel for it, and with Dre Smith becoming available they could put more than 2300 lbs of blocking beef out there (Collins, Whit, Mathis, Cook, Williams, Roland, Smith).

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals, I'm living proof....BEEFCAKE!!!!!" -Cartman.

They have the personnel for it, and with Dre Smith becoming available they could put more than 2300 lbs of blocking beef out there (Collins, Whit, Mathis, Cook, Williams, Roland, Smith).

Jesus. If that much offensive line decides to gel at the same time, nothing short of heavy construction equipment could stop it. :)

From the offical site:

Read it here.

"The one predictable thing about the talk shows the last couple of years is that Bratkowski would get ripped daily for being predictable. But on Sunday he had the Bears back on their heels with a hard drive full of different formations, unbalanced lines, inverted Wishbone backfields, and even a Wildcat formation.

The best example of how Bratkowski confounded the Bears came late in the first half when the Bengals come out in an unbalanced line. Palmer, no longer a sitting duck this season and always dropping back in the same spot, rolled and hit The Ocho coming across the field with him for a 14-yard gain."

They also describe some of the issues in running the ball in the past. Reading between the lines it spells R-U-D-I.

I have been asking them to do this since last year. They have the personnel for it, and with Dre Smith becoming available they could put more than 2300 lbs of blocking beef out there (Collins, Whit, Mathis, Cook, Williams, Roland, Smith).

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals, I'm living proof....BEEFCAKE!!!!!" -Cartman.

LOL when I first read the Cartman quote, I thought Hobson had actually put that in the article. Too bad he didn't, though. It would have been the first time I chuckled from something he wrote.

Yeah, I forgot about the wishbone formation they threw out there in that game. When I saw that, I was like, WTF ??

Amazing the different looks they are throwing out there...

Offensively, the playcalling hasn't been the biggest problem. It's the execution. This team could be 7-0 if they didn't have so many dropped passes and dumb penalties.

Bottom line: the Bengals are as good as they want to be this year.