Drunk Hobson

jonahdsage

So i'm no huge Hobson supporter and I just couldn't pass this opportunity up. In the most recent article posted this morning the following occurred (which has subsequently been edited). I submit this to you as evidence of drunk hobson writing:

“We wish it would. Hopefully it will,” Lewis said. “We replayiog a vey god football team and pur guys areplauig good football right now. We’re getting better every time we go out there. Every itme we have meeting we get better. Everttime we go out to practiced we get better.We just have to keep working, hopefully it will get filled up, we’ll sell the rest of those tickets…"

Good lord -- this man gets paid to write this.

So i'm no huge Hobson supporter and I just couldn't pass this opportunity up. In the most recent article posted this morning the following occurred (which has subsequently been edited). I submit this to you as evidence of drunk hobson writing:

“We wish it would. Hopefully it will,” Lewis said. “We replayiog a vey god football team and pur guys areplauig good football right now. We’re getting better every time we go out there. Every itme we have meeting we get better. Everttime we go out to practiced we get better.We just have to keep working, hopefully it will get filled up, we’ll sell the rest of those tickets…"

Good lord -- this man gets paid to write this.

"I'm Harry Doyle. Welcome to Cleveland Stadium as the Erie Tribe takes on...ah, the hell with it. We're gonna lose anyway."

(As you may notice, I mark for the Major League movies--I and II. I don't acknowledge III)

I see no reason for an intervention.....unless teach-you-to-type guru Mavis Beacon is in charge.

These things used to really bother me. I would almost be ashamed of the team. It's one thing to have to deal with your team struggling (euphemism?) on the field but than to have to relive the humiliation through the team's website in the form of misspelled words and awful attempts at witty insight (see "running the football is a lot like american politics or making sausage" type statements). Now, however, I get excited with every new Hobson article. What will he say next? A few of my dear friends and I exchange "Hobson's of the week" e-mails. Always good for a solid dose of entertainment.

Lngol ive drunkh oBsno wrting!

Another fine piece of craftsmanship from the newest article:

"This 4-1 team, Lewis and his players will say, is different than the 4-1 of ’05 or the 4-2 of ’06. Indeed, what was once the Genoa City or Springfield of the soap opera NFL is now the ground zero of zzzzs. The Bengals have given all their drama to Obama."

what the hell hobson?

"This 4-1 team, Lewis and his players will say, is different than the 4-1 of ’05 or the 4-2 of ’06. Indeed, what was once the Genoa City or Springfield of the soap opera NFL is now the ground zero of zzzzs. The Bengals have given all their drama to Obama."

what the hell hobson?

He's an idiot. I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore.

what the hell hobson?

Haha! Love the comparisons. Makers Mark is some good stuff.