Examiner.com pays tribute to Eric Ghiaciuc

gregstephens

Ghiaciuc, a fourth-round pick for the Bengals in 2005, started in 42 games for the Bengals

:cry:

Think about how bad he really is... and I mean really bad.

He's so bad that the Bengals, who had arguably the worst O-Line in the NFL were happy to let him walk in favor of 3 guys who have never played an NFL snap.

He's so bad that once leaving the Bengals, he couldn't even make a roster on one of the very few teams worse than the Bengals.

Really... we're talking seriously, historically bad. It's mind bogging to think that he started 42 f**king games.

Laugh your way to the bank Bluto... because you got one over on the NFL.

Ghiaciuc, a fourth-round pick for the Bengals in 2005, started in 42 games for the Bengals

:cry:

Think about how bad he really is... and I mean really bad.

He's so bad that the Bengals, who had arguably the worst O-Line in the NFL were happy to let him walk in favor of 3 guys who have never played an NFL snap.

He's so bad that once leaving the Bengals, he couldn't even make a roster on one of the very few teams worse than the Bengals.

Really... we're talking seriously, historically bad. It's mind bogging to think that he started 42 f**king games.

Laugh your way to the bank Bluto... because you got one over on the NFL.

Yep. He'll be on one of the NFl network lists in the future. The top ten ugliest, most useless bastards ever to set foot out onto an NFL field. Coming in at #1...

This guy was one of my least favorite Bengals of the Marvin era. I didn't hate the guy or anything but he symbolized missed opportunity in the drafting of players on this team. They knew Braham was on his way out for a number of years yet they continued to pass over quality guys in the top three rounds for several drafts. Then almost out of desperation they took Bluto. Taking a flyer on Ben Wilkinson was a good move but that didn't get very far. But I could never see what they saw in Guy-check. My most vivid memory of him is of Casey Hampton bull-rushing straight up the gut and poor Eric hopping backwards on one foot trying to regain his balance as he is being shoved into Carson Palmer.

I think Kyle Cook brings some spirit and guts to this O-line and team.