Colts vs Bengals

Kazkal

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a seemingly small mental error that I note. Downplay it all you like.

The same player who made that mental error, Pat Sims, just ended a Colt drive with a sack. Oh, and the same player whose interception was negated, Marvin White, was involved in another turnover only a few minutes later. But for some reason Marvin White's play isn't noticed or mentioned.

Call me crazy but the defensive guys are trying to win roster spots too, right?

wow, that Justin.tv link is givin me a headache. Not sure how much longer I can take it.

I bailed after five minutes due to the choppy video that looks like it was filmed underwater coupled with audio that keeps dropping out.

That said, I wonder if the JustinTV site is still for sale for just 500k? (Absolutely no dickering)

It is a seemingly small mental error that I note. Downplay it all you like.

The same player who made that mental error, Pat Sims, just ended a Colt drive with a sack. Oh, and the same player whose interception was negated, Marvin White, was involved in another turnover only a few minutes later. But for some reason Marvin White's play isn't noticed or mentioned.

Call me crazy but the defensive guys are trying to win roster spots too, right?

trying to cook dinner...can't "mention" everything. go ahead and mention it yourself, as you now have.