We've signed Luigs

gregstephens

It's a weird day when I come to praise Groundhog Day, but so be it.

Why exactly is a Browns fan talking smack about the Bengals signing their 4th round pick 10 days before camp starts? That's just, ah, sad. And, there is a smack forum for such things, otherwise we would not ever be able to talk about normal Bengals maneuvers for dealing with such shenanigans.

Why exactly is a Browns fan talking smack about the Bengals signing their 4th round pick 10 days before camp starts? That's just, ah, sad. And, there is a smack forum for such things, otherwise we would not ever be able to talk about normal Bengals maneuvers for dealing with such shenanigans.

The Browns have had "little to no contact" in contract talks with top rookies Alex Mack, Brian Robiskie, Mohamed Massaquoi, and David Veikune.

Browns rookies are supposed to be in camp Friday -- before any team's -- but the club appears to be targeting July 31 to get its first- and second-round picks signed. That, of course, is assuming they don't want rookie holdouts.

I smell holdouts ^_^

The Browns have had "little to no contact" in contract talks with top rookies Alex Mack, Brian Robiskie, Mohamed Massaquoi, and David Veikune.

Browns rookies are supposed to be in camp Friday -- before any team's -- but the club appears to be targeting July 31 to get its first- and second-round picks signed. That, of course, is assuming they don't want rookie holdouts.

I smell holdouts ^_^

I smell smart rookies that don't want to play in frickin' Cleveland for the idiot coach that makes them drive 14 hours by bus for 'practice'.

A Browns fan stirring the pot on a Bengal Board with the name "whostombrady."

:huh:

The way he was talking I thought he was a Patriot fan, but I see the other posters saying he is a Browns fan, WTF are you ragging on the Bengals about, if we don't beat anyone in the division we can beat the Browns...

I smell holdouts ^_^

I smell smart rookies that don't want to play in frickin' Cleveland for the idiot coach that makes them drive 14 hours by bus for 'practice'.

They probably don't want a staph infection either.

Wooo... Wooo... Army man never bitch slapped anyone. I think I gave out the bitch slaps (truth be silent.)

Wow, I never claimed to bitch slap anyone , but if by "I gave out the bitch slaps" you mean, you spouted off like a complete f*ckrag with nothing better to do than bash service members and then follow that up with some sort of sorry ass explanation about how your best friend is a sniper and how much you learned from him or better yet, your gramps is a Vietnam vet, then yeah, you gave'em out alright. Good job cellar dweller !!!

Another thread highjacked by a troll. Your time is almost up...

Even Browns fans are calling him out on his lies. :lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

Adouschebagsayswhat?

What?

lol

What's really funny is that you have to modify my posts to make it look like I said something stupid, but no one has to do that to any of yours. Also, your hypocrisy shines again here. You always have something to say about my avatar, but you bust out some Wayne's World s**t? Sad, just sad.

He/She has been watching to much Hannah Montana.

Because I have 6 and 7 year old daughters, I totally got that......someday, someday the TV at Casa de la Jackson will once again display something other than Cartoon Network, Nickleodeon, and Disney Channel prior to 9pm, and I look forward to that

He/She has been watching to much Hannah Montana.

Because I have 6 and 7 year old daughters, I totally got that......someday, someday the TV at Casa de la Jackson will once again display something other than Cartoon Network, Nickleodeon, and Disney Channel prior to 9pm, and I look forward to that

Hate to burst your bubble over at Casa de la Jackson, but there's nothing good on before 9pm anymore. I find myself watching those networks even after my kids go to bed, unless Deadliest Catch or Man vs Food is on, or a good BritCom.

Not until someone gives the ok, you know who you are.

You guys are some thin skin bungles fans. Lighten up already. I'm the only person who gives enough s**t about you to even talk smack, if I leave, who will you have to poke your ribs?

Funny way showing that you care,When I use to post on dawgtalk & stillers.com I never trolled I never talked shet I simply went there to talk about football "shrug"

You guys are some thin skin bungles fans. Lighten up already. I'm the only person who gives enough s**t about you to even talk smack, if I leave, who will you have to poke your ribs?

Dropping a load on a smak forum thread is one thing. Doing so on one discussing, you know, the team for which the board is named, is straight troll. Are our panties wadded, not to my eye. Just a matter of being lame in the wrong place for you and getting called on it. I know you see yourself as a "maverick" here, but I've seen far better game from you in the past. You're mailing it in now. Take a lesson from your team and rebuild for a year or so and then show what you've got.....or not.

Take it the f**k over to smacktalk. It's not welcome on this section of the board.

Take it the f**k over to smacktalk. It's not welcome on this section of the board.

Dude, its the Browns... what more is there really to say? His team is punishment enough. As deadly accurate as my predictions are, and knowing that the Bengals are heading for 6-10...the Browns will still finish 4th in the division and with another wasted top 5 pick.

The way you people get worked up over a Browns fan makes me understand more the venom you show toward me. Heaven help anyone that dare criticize this proud franchise... :rolleyes:

And heaven help all of you if the Bengals ever flirt with relevancy enough to merit a Steelers or Ravens troll. Most of you would lose your damn minds.