We've signed Luigs

gregstephens

A few things and this thread will probably go back to normal or maybe not...

WhosTomBrady got the "Troll" tag and won't be dumping smack in the wrong location anymore. I certainly could have banned him, but I didn't really see the point and putting him where he belongs will probably result in him going away. If not, I still can move forward. Enough there.

My 2 year old is everything Noggin. Blue's Clues, Backyardigans, and the d*mn Yo Gabba Gabba show that drives me crazy. Funny thing about it though is that he loves it all so much that I learned all the songs and do imitations for him to make him laugh. Being Dad is fun, so even though I will be ahppy when I can watch normal TV again, I suspect there will be a part of that I miss greatly...

Oh well...

Well done, Army.

I just made the suggestion. I can't do the grouping of members.

I thought of banning him, but since I was one of the ones getting into it with him the most, I just waited things out to let someone else make that call.

Seems like everyone really enjoyed bashing his ass to, so there was that to consider.

I told him I was going to pull the trigger if he made one more idiotic crack on the military, then he started whining like a girl and a couple of folks asked me not to, as he was putting on an unprecedented display of ignorance and jack-holery.

Either way, the 'troll' treatment is good, too.

Came across as more of a WUM than a troll to me. But he's a Browns fan so meh. This is one relaxed forum and it's all the better for it. Some places - leave the humour at the door for fear of incurring the wrath of some sensitive soul.

I am glad to talk with fans of other teams in this part of the forum, but only if they are in this section to, yaknow, talk. Civilly. With something approaching reason.

But if they are here to simply spew diarhhea, I am pleased to have them quarrantined, so we don't have to wade through the sewage.

I am glad to talk with fans of other teams in this part of the forum, but only if they are in this section to, yaknow, talk. Civilly. With something approaching reason.

But if they are here to simply spew diarhhea, I am pleased to have them quarrantined, so we don't have to wade through the sewage.

There was a statement made not long ago about, "It all depends on what kind of board you want to run". To start, I don't run this board, but I really do enjoy keeping it going in the manner the owner of the board wants it to be ran in. The thought is for the members of this board to not have to deal with the stupidity of other fans sh*tting in the main forums and to keep it on the smack side. If they want to talk football, then they are more than welcome and there are some other fans that have been coming to this site for as long as some of us old timers.

Barney is the worst, thankfully my kids seem to think so too. Ruby, Bearenstein Bears (sp but don want to bother to do the research to get it right), Callou ( if my kid were a whiner like that I think I would lose what is left of my sanity).

But there is some good stuff, used to really like Jack's Big Music Show (and not just for Laurie Berkner's bouncy boobs either...see what you miss Hair?) before Noggin relegated it to 10 pm Siberia, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVNX4L2aRo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdDKNxrL68

Barney is the worst, thankfully my kids seem to think so too. Ruby, Bearenstein Bears (sp but don want to bother to do the research to get it right), Callou ( if my kid were a whiner like that I think I would lose what is left of my sanity).

But there is some good stuff, used to really like Jack's Big Music Show (and not just for Laurie Berkner's bouncy boobs either...see what you miss Hair?) before Noggin relegated it to 10 pm Siberia, Backyardigans, Little Einsteins.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVNX4L2aRo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdDKNxrL68

Very good choices.