Vakapuna Signs Contract!

HairOnFire

Awesome! The forum recognizes when Bearcat has changed his screenname to Groundhog Day and continues to ignore his posts without me needing to figure it out on my own.

I love technology.

Well, that's odd.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for BearCat to switch to a user name like...Mothers Day?

well, in the movie Groundhog Day, don't the same events keep getting repeated over and over and over?

does this not remind you of something related to Bearcat, including but not limited to the need to both breastfeed and change a baby many times a day?

It should remind you of something else...like Cincinnati Bengal Seasons, for example. But hey, whatever makes you feel better. :)

Well, that's odd.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for BearCat to switch to a user name like...Mothers Day?

lol like retards on a playground...clinging to a joke that only they understand...

classic.

No, I think everyone here knows who, I mean what, the joke is.

Funny, usually when someone keeps repeating the same bullsh*t about the Bengals without coming up with anything other than how bad they suck, they are usually labeled "trolls". You remind me of a Steelers fan that keeps coming to the site to remind us how bad our o-line could be if the position switches and rookies don't pan out. Or how bad of an owner we have. All of this as if no Bengals fans have put any thought to that at all and you are somehow enlightening us with something we've never heard before. Troll...

I'll quote you on that when the Bengals unveil their 2009 offensive line and the results. You keep smiling though... :)

Steeler's troll. Go to your own team's message board.

I'll quote you on that when the Bengals unveil their 2009 offensive line and the results. You keep smiling though... :)

Steelers fans don't even bother with Bengals fans anymore. You should know that. And who can blame them? It would be one thing if we were rivals to the Steelers. Sorry but that title goes to the Ravens.

Who are the Bengals "rivals?" Probably the Browns I guess...fighting over "who sucks less."

Calling me a troll is hilarious too. If I was on a Steelers or Ravens or Colts or just about any other NFL Team Forum, then you might have something. Thing is though, with the Bengals, what you call negativity is also called their track record.

Orange glasses off, calling them as they happen, and making predictions based NOT on blind faith, but rather with an objective analysis of whether or not the Bengals will compete this season or not.

Naturally, objective analysis leads us to 6-10 with Palmer going down again since the Bengals did not take care of business again this past offseason. Objective analysis says the Bengals hand-wringing with Graham will cost them millions. Again. Objective analysis says that Smith will have a VERY lengthy holdout and may not see action until the middle of the season, by which time the Bengals will already be out of the playoff hunt.

Its like watching a very predictable storm move in slowly. You can spot the suck a mile away, and with every poor management decision, with every corner cut, with every unused salary cap dollar that goes into soP's pocket, and with every starter that is cut without finding a suitable proven replacement... the suck storm draws steadily nearer.

If I was a Steelers fan at least I could gloat. But again, those guys gave up on us a long time ago. Its like picking on the fat kid who always gets picked last. After a while it just isn't funny anymore. Many of them actually feel sorry for us as fans. That's the state of the franchise.

But to call me a troll for calling a spade a spade?

Whatever...

blah blah blah blah...........same stuff I say in every post.........blah blah blah

Why is it you think we're totally screwed if Smith holds out? Collins is very capable of handling right tackle. He did great last year for the last six games playing left tackle.

Steelers fans don't even bother with Bengals fans anymore. You should know that. And who can blame them? It would be one thing if we were rivals to the Steelers. Sorry but that title goes to the Ravens.

Who are the Bengals "rivals?" Probably the Browns I guess...fighting over "who sucks less."

Calling me a troll is hilarious too. If I was on a Steelers or Ravens or Colts or just about any other NFL Team Forum, then you might have something. Thing is though, with the Bengals, what you call negativity is also called their track record.

Orange glasses off, calling them as they happen, and making predictions based NOT on blind faith, but rather with an objective analysis of whether or not the Bengals will compete this season or not.

Naturally, objective analysis leads us to 6-10 with Palmer going down again since the Bengals did not take care of business again this past offseason. Objective analysis says the Bengals hand-wringing with Graham will cost them millions. Again. Objective analysis says that Smith will have a VERY lengthy holdout and may not see action until the middle of the season, by which time the Bengals will already be out of the playoff hunt.

Its like watching a very predictable storm move in slowly. You can spot the suck a mile away, and with every poor management decision, with every corner cut, with every unused salary cap dollar that goes into soP's pocket, and with every starter that is cut without finding a suitable proven replacement... the suck storm draws steadily nearer.

If I was a Steelers fan at least I could gloat. But again, those guys gave up on us a long time ago. Its like picking on the fat kid who always gets picked last. After a while it just isn't funny anymore. Many of them actually feel sorry for us as fans. That's the state of the franchise.

But to call me a troll for calling a spade a spade?

Whatever...

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.....

• Like 1

How does you being a complete joke, have anything to do with whether or not the current Bengals will be better than last seasons edition of an O-Line?

You really have no clue do you?

Seriously, of all the things (great and small) to bitch about with regards the Bengals, you pick one of the areas they actually didn't ignore this offseason. Baffling.