Official Ocho Twitter Update Thread

gregstephens

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad = F*CKRAG !!!

Seriously who asks about still getting paid if he gets suspended for doing something like this ?? Idiot.

Are you guys still supporting this stupidity or are we still chalking this up to passion for the game ??

Child please... He's stirring the pot. He gets under you haters skin so bad doesn't he. I think it's funny.

Chad = F*CKRAG !!!

Seriously who asks about still getting paid if he gets suspended for doing something like this ?? Idiot.

Are you guys still supporting this stupidity or are we still chalking this up to passion for the game ??

Child please... He's stirring the pot. He gets under you haters skin so bad doesn't he. I think it's funny.

You gonna be laughing if he gets suspended for doing something so stupid? I know I won't be.

Chad = F*CKRAG !!!

Where have you been Agreen, that was over a month ago ?? Anyway, funny how even a month going by changes nothing about the comments he made. It has nothing to do with his ability, how much he's improved, or how much anyone hates him. His comments were stupid regardless of his intentions. It's easy to cast off my opinion because you simply think I'm a hater, but his response in all seriousness, is an issue. Stir the pot all you want, but when comments like these are made, it really is an issue.

That being said, Chad looked good in that first game and I am in fact happy about that, but it doesn't excuse that type of bullsh*t that you are apparently ok accepting from this b*tch of a person. I'm still hoping Chad, the player, does well this year and continues to look strong for the Bengals, but it won't change my opinion of him in general. So yeah, Chad still = F*CKRAG !!!

I know your stance on Chad, I'm just giving you a hard time Army... I know we'll both be cheering for 85 all season long as he's crossing that goal line.

I gave him his props for that catch and run in the Saints game. Keep it up.

That said, and contrary to what anyone else says about Favre, 8-5 is still FREDO!

I know your stance on Chad, I'm just giving you a hard time Army... I know we'll both be cheering for 85 all season long as he's crossing that goal line.

Yeah, it's just one of those things for me. We're good and yeah, I'll be cheering for him all season to help the Bengals win for sure.

He's just never going to be the WR I think he has the potential to be. He doesn't want to be a leader he wants to be a comedian.

I think had he wanted to be a leader instead, people would be thinking Hall of Fame for him in the future. Right now ?? Not so sure about that...

Yeah, it's just one of those things for me. We're good and yeah, I'll be cheering for him all season to help the Bengals win for sure.

He's just never going to be the WR I think he has the potential to be. He doesn't want to be a leader he wants to be a comedian.

I think had he wanted to be a leader instead, people would be thinking Hall of Fame for him in the future. Right now ?? Not so sure about that...

Respect.. It all comes down to a few things. Numbers - He's got 'em, just has to keep up the pace. Abilitly - He definitely has that. The Ring - If he gets that it's a lock... Winning will reverse everything. So far this team looks great on paper, that's it.

Numbers - He's got 'em, just has to keep up the pace

Yeah, numbers - can you remind us all again how many drops he had last year, how many games he cost the bengals by not getting his injuries treated til late, how many times he blocked someone or went for extra yeards instead of going down like a 5 dollar hooker rather than get hit?

. Abilitly - He definitely has that.

Abilities - he can whine, bitch, moan, cry, poison a locker room, tank an entire season while claiming to be a true professional and collecting a paycheck exceeding what most of us make in a lifetime. Word is he can play a mean game of soccer on a video game console. He is truly a man of many talents

The Ring - If he gets that it's a lock

In this context, I assume you mean hall of fame. To this I respond: Child please!

Honestly, if Chad were to get a Super Bowl ring and while doing so, actually had a big game, I think he would cetainly have big consideration for the Hall of Fame. Chad has had consecutive years leading either his conference or the league in receiving yards that no other WR has done in the history of the game. Not even Rice. That alone will still get him some consideration in my opinion, but may not be enough. Chad has always been a game changer, minus last season.

I don't have to like the guy personally, but if you are going to give credit where credit is due, Chad has done some serious playing in his career.

Oh yeah, can't forget the numerous pro bowls either.

I find myself agreeing with Hair in that the character of Ochocinco is a complete assh*le, but this Estaban guy is pretty dang impressive !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I read in the paper that Chad is shutting down his Twitter account due to the league clamping down on these type of things.

Yep, he hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Must be for good.

The world could do with a little less twittering.

I read in the paper that Chad is shutting down his Twitter account due to the league clamping down on these type of things.

Yep, he hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Must be for good.

The world could do with a little less twittering.

Twitter is dumb anyway...

No Ocho twittering since last Friday. Also Tank Johnson shut his Twitter off on Tuesday and said it was going to be a "looong Weds y'all."

Sounds like the NFL must've really cracked down on that recently, and scared them enough not to even bother, that or Marvin banned it, who knows.

Don't think Marvin banned it as NDukwe tweeted today. Plus now Chad is promising something for Sunday too.

Yes I use twitter and yes I like it and find it useful...go figure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In honor of Ocho Cinco's tweets and his famous quote "Child Please," we have designed a tee to support the Bengals as they go further into the season and the playoffs. These shirts are printed on Alternative Apparel so there are comfortable and they are affordable to support Ocho and the Bengals. Visit www.childplease85.com to purchase one or visit this link to see what the shirts look like.
/>http://img687.yfrog.com/i/oooochooooocopy.jpg/

(this is an image shack picture)

spofh

Has anyone seen Chad's knee looks pretty bad, he only 1 limited pratice all week.

My knee is stupid swolen and I can't freaking walk right, headed into treatment right now , I am so pissed!

1:07 PM Dec 8th from MOTOBLUR

from WED

/>http://twitpic.com/sjuaa

Wow... Look's pretty scraped up. May I be the first to say... HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN? :blink: