Sun. Nov. 22 at Oakland 4:15 p.m. Oakland Coliseum

Sun. Nov. 29 CLEVELAND 1 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium

Sun. Dec. 6 DETROIT 1 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium

Sun. Dec. 13 at Minnesota 1 p.m. Metrodome

Sun. Dec. 20 at San Diego 4:05 p.m. Qualcomm Stadium

Sun. Dec. 27 KANSAS CITY 1 p.m. Paul Brown Stadium

Sun. Jan. 3 at N.Y. Jets 1 p.m. The Meadowlands

All times listed are Eastern

No prime time games which is bad as far as exposure nationwide, but also good because no short weeks!

One thing that did irk me is that all 3 of the other teams in the AFC North (including the stains) have *2* primetime games each! That's right....the Bengals get none, yet the Steelers, Ravens, and Stains each get 2.

No prime time games which is bad as far as exposure nationwide, but also good because no short weeks!

One thing that did irk me is that all 3 of the other teams in the AFC North (including the stains) have *2* primetime games each! That's right....the Bengals get none, yet the Steelers, Ravens, and Stains each get 2.

The Bengals didn't deserve a primetime game, but either did the Browns but oh well. They are overrated anyways.

Three two game road trips are very tough to handle. Three division games in the first half of the season, so we have to start off fast.

Oh and by the way...I would like to thank NFL Network for mentioning us for oh I don't know...10 seconds. In case you missed it it went something like this:

Eisen-"Oh and let's mention the Bengals"

Everyone else-"Who cares"

Anyways this is a tough schedule but it looks like a one we can handle.

Three two game road trips are very tough to handle. Three division games in the first half of the season, so we have to start off fast.

This see,s very strange -- not sure I can remember more than one in any prior season, but my memory aint that good so maybe there were. The other side of the coin, however, is that we are at home for consecutive games 3 times, including on either side of the bye week. I would think that is pretty favorable.

Personally, I don't mind not getting prime time games as the distraction often seems to be more of a hindrance than it is worth. As for the clowns, it's funny that the flavor-of-the-month last year still has some legs. It may be driven as much by a curiosity to watch Mangini at the helm and see if they implode as it is by any network belief that they will field a decent team.

WTF?

The Steelers win the Super Bowl and then get the easiest sched. in the NFL?!

Last year the Patriots followed up a near undefeated season with the easiest schedule in the NFL ?

Can anybody guess Godell's two favorite teams?

Wasn't it enough that the refs have given the Steelers two Super Bowls?

I understand that all of the teams in the division play mostly the same sched but, the reaminder of the extra games not part of a rotation are supposed to make the teams that finished with the worst reccord get the easiest schedule.

Somehow the Steelers or Ravens always seem to get the easiest schedule.

....and I am still waiting for,AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFETIME . the Bengals to get the easiest schedule in the NFL.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/get-...19-0aa628212eb6

How is it that the Bengals have the 6th pick in the draft and the hardest schedule in the AFC North?

Its hard enough to win a game in the toughest division in the NFL but then you give the team that you gave the Super Bowl to (the guy had one foot down I have seen the pictures, and where was the replay on that call) the easiest schedule ?

I have noticed a trend the last couple of years that who ever gets the easiest schedule in the division wins the division, last year being the exception.

I do have to blame all of this on Mike Brown, if he cared anything about winning he would raise hell at the things like this that happen.

Bengals football , Show Mike the MONEY !!!

3 of the last 4 games of the seasn are away games - if by any strange quirk of fate the Bengals are still in the playoff hunt by week 12 i wonder how much of a factor that might be.

I should really get over for a game or two this season - I think I'll cost up the option of Bronco's then drive up to Milwaukee or Detroit and drive up to Minneapolis.

Forget Pitts. and Balt. easy schedules. They play the Bengals. The Bengals have to beat them. thats it. The most important game on the schedule is week 3 against Pittsburgh. Since Marv and Carson haven't beat them at home it will set the tone for the season. They have to be at least 1-1 going into that game. I'm putting all of the chips on that game.

I do have to blame all of this on Mike Brown, if he cared anything about winning he would raise hell at the things like this that happen.

I was with you, man. I even whispered a few "amens" along the way -- until you got to this. Are Somali pirates Mike Brown's fault too? I mean, damn, I'm no Mike Brown apologist. I pretty much watch those threads from the sidelines, but don't you think blaming Mike Brown for not whining about the schedule is a little .... ridiculous? Do you really think that Mike Brown's complaints would do anything to change the things you are listing?

WTF?

Last year the Patriots followed up a near undefeated season with the easiest schedule in the NFL ?

I understand that all of the teams in the division play mostly the same sched but, the reaminder of the extra games not part of a rotation are supposed to make the teams that finished with the worst reccord get the easiest schedule.

....and I am still waiting for,AT LEAST ONCE IN MY LIFETIME . the Bengals to get the easiest schedule in the NFL.

How is it that the Bengals have the 6th pick in the draft and the hardest schedule in the AFC North?

Its hard enough to win a game in the toughest division in the NFL but then you give the team that you gave the Super Bowl to (the guy had one foot down I have seen the pictures, and where was the replay on that call) the easiest schedule ?

I have noticed a trend the last couple of years that who ever gets the easiest schedule in the division wins the division, last year being the exception.

The biggest reason the Bengals have the tougest schedule in the division is due to the fact that , unlike the rest of the division, they do not get to play the Bengals twice...

The biggest reason the Bengals have the tougest schedule in the division is due to the fact that , unlike the rest of the division, they do not get to play the Bengals twice...

Yep. The Steelers and Ravens have easier schedules than the Bengals because the Bengals have to face those teams twice. The Steelers winning % was .750. The Ravens winning % was .688. The Bengals winning % was .281.

Except for two opponents, all teams in the AFC North have to face the same teams. The reason that the Steelers and Ravens have easier schedules is because they face the Bengals twice, and the difficult opponents they face don't do enough to make up for that difference.

The Browns have an easier schedule because they finished last in the division, so the two differing opponents they face also finished last in their divisions.

WTF?

Last year's Bengals could have played last year's Bengals and still lost both games. Figure that one out.

I mean damn right when we thought you couldn;t blame anything else on Mike Brown you want him to bitch about the schedule. I say we just go with everything is Mike Browns falt that way we have no more Mike Browns falt threads...lol.

I know you are relatively new here, but, yeah, there will always be SoP fault threads. He could go on the news and acknowledge his complete NFL incompetence and take complete blame for every thing that ever plagued this franchise, including the 'hit' in the 2006 playoff wild card game, and some on here will continue to beat this long-dead horse.

BTW...did you know the fact Cincinnati the city is physically located in Cincinnati the city is SoP's fault?? It's true...it's true.

(For the record, I'm not defending SoP, as I still think he's one of the worst owners in NFL history. I'm merely hammering home the pointlessness of SoP threads.)

A quick glance at the schedule and only one thing jumps out. Without a prime time game on their schedule the Bengals will have to guess when Chad's tantrum will come.

Do you mean since there is no primetime game, Chad won't know when the most media coverage will exist, so he'll have to throw a fit at sort of a wild-assed guess moment? Or do you mean that since there are no prime time games, Chad's need for attention prompts him to throw a fit before the draft in hopes of forcing a trade?

after a quick glance, Im gonna say 6-10 and thats if the defense holds up, with Chad stinking things up our best weapon will be Graham.

Carson's healthy, defense is improving. I go 8-8, possibly 9-7. 7-9 isn't out of the question. I don't see 6-10.

In the words of Dennis Green, "they are what we thought they were." 6-10 because I dont trust Brat, the OL, and Ocho Psycho.

vs. Broncos - W

at Packers - L

vs. Steelers - L

at Browns - L

at Ravens - L

vs. Texans - L

vs. Bears - W

BYE

vs. Ravens - W

at Steelers - L

at Raiders - L (oak only chance at a win)

vs. Browns - W

vs. Lions - W

at Vikings - L

at Chargers - L

vs. Chiefs - W

at Jets - L

A quick glance at the schedule and only one thing jumps out. Without a prime time game on their schedule the Bengals will have to guess when Chad's tantrum will come.

Do you mean since there is no primetime game, Chad won't know when the most media coverage will exist, so he'll have to throw a fit at sort of a wild-assed guess moment? Or do you mean that since there are no prime time games, Chad's need for attention prompts him to throw a fit before the draft in hopes of forcing a trade?

Maybe he'll bring "The List" back out. Seemed to work in '03.