Hey who wins?????

semiotter

Ok just for the heck of it. Who do you guys and gals think would win this clash of the worst teams ever to play this game we love called N.F.L football. OK lets set this up , it will be played outside in lets say jacksonville were the weather is warm. Also no players are hurt and they have not played the week before , so ev1 is rested. OK there you go lets here from you ZONERS what do you think???? :D

Ok just for the heck of it. Who do you guys and gals think would win this clash of the worst teams ever to play this game we love called N.F.L football. OK lets set this up , it will be played outside in lets say jacksonville were the weather is warm. Also no players are hurt and they have not played the week before , so ev1 is rested. OK there you go lets here from you ZONERS what do you think???? :D

Lions. At least they can put points on the board.

Lions. At least they can put points on the board.

the lions would win again

they always pimp slap us into the E.R. in our pre-season games.

we could not score on a hooker full of disco biscuits (date rape pills).

If no players are hurt, that means Carson is back, or are we saying a healthy Nutzpatrick ?? If Carson is back, the Bengals win easily.

If Nutz is in there, the Lions pick up their first win...

I was going on the assumption of tomorrow's Lions playing tomorrow's Bengals, as I don't see Carson playing the rest of the season (or, dear God, he shouldn't). The Bengals we currently have can't put up the ten points somebody predicted. Even the Lions would get six or better in Vegas.

This is like asking whether Mike Brown or Matt Millen would win in a fist fight.

It would be hilarious to watch, but really there's no winner...

Just blood and shame.

I'd PPV for that...

At this point I'd be happy to hold Mike while Matt turned his face into a bloody pulp. <_<

This is like asking whether Mike Brown or Matt Millen would win in a fist fight.

It would be hilarious to watch, but really there's no winner...

Just blood and shame.

I'd PPV for that...

At this point I'd be happy to hold Mike while Matt turned his face into a bloody pulp. <_<

Hahahaaaaaa. Genuine lol.

Bengals would win.

Nope. Both played the same Colts team within what, two weeks of each other. 35-3 us? Gave Colts a run at 31-21, and Culpepper didn't even play, did he? I stick with Lions would beat us if we don't have Palmer. Did we beat Washington yesterday? Sure, and both sides of the ball looked pretty good for the most part, but I'd argue Washington may not even be as good as the Lions RIGHT NOW.

I don't think you can compare it like that, Greg. That is a really bad Lions team, and just because they are playing desperate to avoid 0-16 doesn't make them better than Cincy.

The Bengals are the better team. Mind you, that's not saying much...

I don't think you can compare it like that, Greg. That is a really bad Lions team, and just because they are playing desperate to avoid 0-16 doesn't make them better than Cincy.

The Bengals are the better team. Mind you, that's not saying much...

I'll give you the differences in the two teams are marginal at best. Cincy may have an edge because of recent defensive improvements. Detroit may have an edge due to desperation. It would be a display of ineptitude that would give everyone both their moneys worth and massive migraines.

We need to book this game on PPV the week after the season ends.

Bengals would win.

Nope. Both played the same Colts team within what, two weeks of each other. 35-3 us? Gave Colts a run at 31-21, and Culpepper didn't even play, did he? I stick with Lions would beat us if we don't have Palmer. Did we beat Washington yesterday? Sure, and both sides of the ball looked pretty good for the most part, but I'd argue Washington may not even be as good as the Lions RIGHT NOW.

Not even the redskins game why saying it,just think we would win yes calvin would thrash us easy for 150+ yards but thays one player and as the lions found out with berry sander it takes more then "one" player...Bengals went in to this season with one of the hardest schedules in the league vs the lions who can't steal a game in a joke division...