HAPPY THANKSGIVING BENGALSZONERS!

BengalszoneBilly

Obviously we have little to be thankful for NFL-wise, but that's just a small part of what this day is about. Be thankful for family and friends who will gather with you today. Be thankful for your health. If you still have a job, be thankful for that in these tough economic times.

Personally I'm thankful for all the great members we have here, and hope to share company here with you for many years to come.

Back at ya, Billy.

Meanwhile, I'm thankful I'm not a Detroit fan. Bengals look like the freakin' Pats next to these jokers.

I'm watching the same game Dave, and it looks bad for the Lions. Well except for their FG kicker. He's stellar!

My first Thanksgiving and holiday season with family since 2005, so I'm happy as can be !!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!

Do me a favor and at some point in time today put thought to the Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen overseas away from their families living in conditions most would think impossible to live in and say a prayer for them.

Be thankful for them !!!

Obviously we have little to be thankful for NFL-wise, but that's just a small part of what this day is about. Be thankful for family and friends who will gather with you today. Be thankful for your health. If you still have a job, be thankful for that in these tough economic times.

Personally I'm thankful for all the great members we have here, and hope to share company here with you for many years to come.

A little late, but still appreciated :P :P :P