It's Either Brat or Me?

bengalskyspy

Dear Mike Brown:

I hope you are listening. Your offensive coordinator has managed to take a top offensive unit and turn it into an powder puff team. Only you know the particulars when it comes to his contributions regarding drafting the right talent, but it seems as if there have been some truly ignorant moves here. Letting Steiny go. Letting Willie go. Putting all your faith in Chris Perry with no viable back-up. Hanging in there with Levi, the broken-kneed wonder. Hanging in there Guy-tracks-up-back at center. Drafting wide receivers to fill the friggin number 3 spot, and then bringing back Cheech! Only you know if he was to blame for this, and not you and your crack three-headed GM.

But what about the the playcalling? How many third and longs call for a running play? Really, it is never going to surprise anyone. Your best asset is your passing game, yet you have no confidence in it. Did you change Brat's compensation to earn frequent flyer miles for every running attempt? Or was he drinking on the job? He has been doing this for years, not just this last game that ended in a tie, that is more embarrassing than a loss. Why? Because it puts you as the lead story again for your incompetence. Doesn't that bother you a little? You did see all the empty Club Seats didn't you?

Carson asked for him to go last season. We all know who he was talking about. Now Carson is feigning injury, a kind of Carson Palmer California-style protest. Ouch, I hurt my arm throwing too much. I need another opinion, wah, wah, wah, somebody call the wahmbulance.

So here's my ultimatum. Either he goes or I go.

Signed Bengalskyspy

Club Season Ticket Holder

Now Carson is feigning injury, a kind of Carson Palmer California-style protest. Ouch, I hurt my arm throwing too much. I need another opinion, wah, wah, wah, somebody call the wahmbulance.

I just gotta say "wow...really?" You think Palmer's jaking it? Wow.

Not that a fan, especially one who's laying out for club seats, can't make a call about whether he's gonna keep it up for a team, but I don't know if I agree with any of the reasons you laid out. Can you reconcile blaming the same offensive coordinator who made the unit into a "top offensive unit" with calling for his head now? I think there's plenty of blame to go around and headscratching playcalling is surely a legitimate complaint, but he's the same guy who made the offense productive in the first place. So, your complaint is really that he's tearing down what he built up. If you're admitting that, then okay.

Oh, and I doubt Mike Brown's listening.

I guess any idiot with enough cash can purchase season tickets - no intelligence test is required

Hey! My brothers and I had to take a test! Although, instead of an I-Q test, it was more of a High-Q test. :smoke:

Needless to say, we aced it !!! :wacko:

You really think mike brown cares that you as 1 fan decides not to renew his season tickets, some other guy out there will buy them from you. Get a grip man, i really think you should be looking at the head coach all the way down to the players on this. I dont see to much changing anytime soon, so you can be like me just quite caring so much, it feels much better when you dont get your hopes up each week, and they lose. So everybody is mad about this year, but what are we going to do about it....nothing because we cant its up to the bengals org. to something and i highly doubt they will.

Now Carson is feigning injury, a kind of Carson Palmer California-style protest. Ouch, I hurt my arm throwing too much. I need another opinion, wah, wah, wah, somebody call the wahmbulance.

I just gotta say "wow...really?" You think Palmer's jaking it? Wow.

Not that a fan, especially one who's laying out for club seats, can't make a call about whether he's gonna keep it up for a team, but I don't know if I agree with any of the reasons you laid out. Can you reconcile blaming the same offensive coordinator who made the unit into a "top offensive unit" with calling for his head now? I think there's plenty of blame to go around and headscratching playcalling is surely a legitimate complaint, but he's the same guy who made the offense productive in the first place. So, your complaint is really that he's tearing down what he built up. If you're admitting that, then okay.

Oh, and I doubt Mike Brown's listening.

I don't agree with the statement Carson is faking...but still....I liked the "wahmbulance" thing...

Hopefully we can send for one of those for Ward this Thursday.

You really think mike brown cares that you as 1 fan decides not to renew his season tickets, some other guy out there will buy them from you. Get a grip man, i really think you should be looking at the head coach all the way down to the players on this. I dont see to much changing anytime soon, so you can be like me just quite caring so much, it feels much better when you dont get your hopes up each week, and they lose. So everybody is mad about this year, but what are we going to do about it....nothing because we cant its up to the bengals org. to something and i highly doubt they will.

I'm sure you fellas have had this argument many times before.

I hate to say it, but volcom is right. Let's hypothetically say that Brown steps down. Who replaces him? More family, that exist in the front office right now, trained by him, to run the show. The change required for this team starts at the very top, and does require change all the way down to the head coach (not including the head coach, because I don't think he's given the tools to work with to stay successful every season, save for 2005-aberration seasons).

So, yea, nothing will change even IF Brown steps down. We still need that football mind running the show; if the Falcons and Dolphins didn't prove that, then nothing will.

Dear Mike Brown:

I hope you are listening. Your offensive coordinator has managed to take a top offensive unit and turn it into an powder puff team. Only you know the particulars when it comes to his contributions regarding drafting the right talent, but it seems as if there have been some truly ignorant moves here. Letting Steiny go. Letting Willie go. Putting all your faith in Chris Perry with no viable back-up. Hanging in there with Levi, the broken-kneed wonder. Hanging in there Guy-tracks-up-back at center. Drafting wide receivers to fill the friggin number 3 spot, and then bringing back Cheech! Only you know if he was to blame for this, and not you and your crack three-headed GM.

But what about the the playcalling? How many third and longs call for a running play? Really, it is never going to surprise anyone. Your best asset is your passing game, yet you have no confidence in it. Did you change Brat's compensation to earn frequent flyer miles for every running attempt? Or was he drinking on the job? He has been doing this for years, not just this last game that ended in a tie, that is more embarrassing than a loss. Why? Because it puts you as the lead story again for your incompetence. Doesn't that bother you a little? You did see all the empty Club Seats didn't you?

Carson asked for him to go last season. We all know who he was talking about. Now Carson is feigning injury, a kind of Carson Palmer California-style protest. Ouch, I hurt my arm throwing too much. I need another opinion, wah, wah, wah, somebody call the wahmbulance.

So here's my ultimatum. Either he goes or I go.

Signed Bengalskyspy

Club Season Ticket Holder

Carson's x-ray's and MRI's dont lie.

He is not tanking it , if you want someting to harp on Carson about ,it should be for not having his surgery,which Brown should be pushing him into

As for the cutting of three players at the begining of the year , thats all Mike Brown,which most people do not realize just how stupid that was when he could have got draft choices for those guys.

As for the drafting and any personel ,they are are ultimately Mike Brown.

Mike is the one that has blown trades that would have set this team up for years.

He is the one that hired a lunchroom guy for his director of personel.

He is the one that says that guys have to start because he is paying them alot of money.

Yes it was Mike Brown that let Stienbauch go, the same way that he let Max Montoya go in the 80's which, is what bought on the distruction of that team.

Brown is the guy that wont hire NFL quality scouts or a number of scouts that other NFL teams employ.

While I agree that Brat has made some bad play calls , when he has had had the players to work with , he has proven himself to be one of the better O.C. s' in the NFL.

Your gripe is much more with Brown than you realize.