This stat BLOWS my mind

walzav29

Yesterday they announced that in the HISTORY of the NFL. The Bengals have started 0-6 8 times. There are a few teams that started 0-6 4 times. Do you realize that Mike brown has went 0-6 5 TIMES since 1991. Think of how bad that is? There are franchises that are 80 years old. He has done it since 1991. That's it for me. If he doesn't hire a GM this offseason I quit. I'm getting my kid a Steelers Jersey so he doesn't have to waste his time on crap.

Yesterday they announced that in the HISTORY of the NFL. The Bengals have started 0-6 8 times. There are a few teams that started 0-6 4 times. Do you realize that Mike brown has went 0-6 5 TIMES since 1991. Think of how bad that is? There are franchises that are 80 years old. He has done it since 1991. That's it for me. If he doesn't hire a GM this offseason I quit. I'm getting my kid a Steelers Jersey so he doesn't have to waste his time on crap.

Dude, I'll tell you right now. You are exposing yourself to the same ridicule on this board that MARVIN=Ws received with his emotionally charged, but ill-conceived, 'I wish I were a Steelers fan' thread. Think this through. Take it back before it's too late.

Yep it sure hurts, time after time it don't get any better. However ........

.... you're a Bengals fan, you chose this team, they're in your blood. You'll be back .........

.....we all will!

Why a steelers jersy i really dont get it there other good teams out there if you were going to get him into another team, i just dont understand the steelers. Like the posts above i so dont want to care anymore and i try so hard, i tried yesterday not to care and do something else, but i always seem to find myself checking the score or even just watching alittle. I hate it i so dont want to care.... but i do, just not really caring anymore this year, its just not the same without Carson back there i just am not getting excited.

i hate how mike brown runs this team. I WILL NEVER EVER BE A STOOLERS FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will just stop watching this team before i ever switch teams. especially that cheap shot, cheating, steroid taking team. the steelers are just a big pile of s**t. the steel curtain defense was nothing but roid heads. the superbowl againt the seahawks was just the worse officiated game i have ever seen, to the point where the refs look like they where taking a pay off. don't say the refs are above that, just look at the NBA. people have been taking pay off's since the inception of competitive sports. if you need more proof just look atthe pats, they have been cheating for years. as long as you are on goodell's good side, a slap on the hand is all you get. if that was the bengals, goodell would have made this team pay millons in fines and forfiet any game we won during that period plus took high draft picks. which is what should have happend to the pats.

I never say I'll stop being a Bengals fan... but I have decided that I won't spend another penny on the Bengals until Mike Brown either hires a GM or dies.

It is a season like this one that makes me wish the Bengals hadn't been good in '05. That one season probably made Mike Brown feel justified for not hiring a GM, convincing himself once again that he knows how to do the job. He doesn't.

Well, the success (somewhat) that we enjoyed the last few years makes this season harder to stomach. It wouldn't be this hard if we'd been sucking the whole time. But after having some success only to go right back where we were five years ago makes it so much harder to take. This freakin sucks and something needs to be done about it.

Yep, I posted this in the 0-16 thread the other day, but this is cool...

I to REFUSE to spend any more money on this clusterf*ck of an NFL franchise, but I will continue to root for them each week. Why ?? Because they are my home town team. I'm allowed to have issues with them and voice my opinion, but what I would NEVER do is, stop rooting for them and certainly not start rooting for the team that most of us hate more than any other.

Go ahead and buy your kid the Steelers jersey. I seriously couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I did that !!!

Well, the success (somewhat) that we enjoyed the last few years makes this season harder to stomach. It wouldn't be this hard if we'd been sucking the whole time. But after having some success only to go right back where we were five years ago makes it so much harder to take. This freakin sucks and something needs to be done about it.

It wasn't an overnight thing or an injury problem either like Mike Brown would like you to believe. This team has been going rapidly downhill the last 3 years and they've let many more decent players go than they have acquired, hardly doing a thing to get over the hump or to protect Palmer.

When you have what was and should be a top 5 NFL QB, you should win more than you lose.

Only in freakin' Cincinnati do you finally get that, and only have one winning record in 6 years. No one else screws up personnel decisions like the Bengals. No one drafts as poorly as the Bengals, and no one handles FA worse than the Bengals.

And here is Marvin with one winning season and sitting pretty. IF it's NOT his fault, then change whoever's it is, or whatever it is. 1 winning season out of 7 isn't getting it done at all. Mediocre is boring, I won't support it financially at all, and haven't since '05. Now they're the worst team in the league bar none. Simply amazing how Brown gets away with it.

Yep, I posted this in the 0-16 thread the other day, but this is cool...

I to REFUSE to spend any more money on this clusterf*ck of an NFL franchise, but I will continue to root for them each week. Why ?? Because they are my home town team. I'm allowed to have issues with them and voice my opinion, but what I would NEVER do is, stop rooting for them and certainly not start rooting for the team that most of us hate more than any other.

Go ahead and buy your kid the Steelers jersey. I seriously couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I did that !!!

I took my son to training camp this year for the fourth straight year and bought him the team yearbook because that is our tradition. That's the last dollar this team got from me and is likely to get until next training camp when I buy him the next yearbook.

We are like Detroit Lions fans. We get kicked in the gut year after year but, just like Kevin Bacon in Animal House, we say, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Walzav, you're pissed like everyone else, but you don't want to get that Steelers jersey. You bleed Orange and Black like the rest of us. Mark's right. You buy that jersey, you'll never see yourself the same again as a football fan.

I've been a Bengal punching bag all my life. The reason I say the Steelers is because they are family ran like the Bengals are. In upsets me that Mike Brown won't get a GM. I gave him a pass from 91 to 2003 because I figured, "What the heck? The guy hasn't had luck with a QB" Then he got Palmer and surrounds him with crap, but the above stat I started with should be enough evidence for the guy to know that maybe a GM would do some good.

http://www.bengalszone.com/index.php?optio...s&Itemid=54