Perspective

gregstephens

I know what play you're talking about and Chad ran the wrong route. So, again, third best receiver on his own team. Chad's lucky Pacman didn't intercept it.

I'm not talking about the deep slant where Chad ran an out. We were lucky that didn't get picked.. I'm talking about a route that Chad ran and Palmer didn't even look his way. It's on the replays, go back and watch the film, you'll see what I'm talking about. Chad was running routes all day and Palmer didn't even look his way.

Maybe Palmer is unhappy with Chad, I don't know. But that is unacceptalbe for an NFL quarterback. This is Palmers team, if he doesn't want Chad out there, then he needs to speak up. I really don't think this is the case so the only explanation is that Palmer is just not playing to the best of his potential.

agreen's right, Ick. Let's watch the swearing and name calling. We haven't had many issues since the infamous TJackson/agreen feud of last off-season. We're all very frustrated right now over the team, and we're going to get testy with each other, but let's keep it in check.

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. How you can hold it in check when you're arguing with him is beyond me. I guess you have practice dealing with these kinds of people in your profession, but I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

No, I understand. I crossed the line earlier by referring to him as 'looney tunes' in another thread. Anyway, we are all on the same team here and agreen's viewpoints keep us all interested and the forum going. What else would we have to talk about today?

We are all pretty thick-skinned, I think. We all need to watch the name-calling, that's all. I believe agreen absorbs quite a bit but, the rulz da rulz.

Now I can respect that Greg. Thank you.

I'm not gonna say that I'm not wrong about things, I get things wrong all the time. But, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to one. There shouldn't be name calling at that level on a public forum for the masses to see. It looks bad. If it were on the .com, he'd get banned. I don't want my forum, one that I enjoy posting on and debating with you fellas, being drug through the dirt with meaningless, unclassy posts.

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?sh...mp;#entry257653

You mean an unclassy post like this?? Hypocrite.

agreen's right, Ick. Let's watch the swearing and name calling. We haven't had many issues since the infamous TJackson/agreen feud of last off-season. We're all very frustrated right now over the team, and we're going to get testy with each other, but let's keep it in check.

Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. How you can hold it in check when you're arguing with him is beyond me. I guess you have practice dealing with these kinds of people in your profession, but I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

No, I understand. I crossed the line earlier by referring to him as 'looney tunes' in another thread. Anyway, we are all on the same team here and agreen's viewpoints keep us all interested and the forum going. What else would we have to talk about today?

We are all pretty thick-skinned, I think. We all need to watch the name-calling, that's all. I believe agreen absorbs quite a bit but, the rulz da rulz.

You're welcome.

I'm not gonna say that I'm not wrong about things, I get things wrong all the time. But, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to one. There shouldn't be name calling at that level on a public forum for the masses to see. It looks bad. If it were on the .com, he'd get banned. I don't want my forum, one that I enjoy posting on and debating with you fellas, being drug through the dirt with meaningless, unclassy posts.

Carson missed Chris Perry too for a easy 6. Simply way overthrew him close to the goal after getting flushed from the pocket. I didn't think Carson was all that sharp yesterday. Could be the elbow, I just don't know. He did have plenty of time to throw.

To be 0-5, its a whole lot of things going wrong, at different times in the season. Next week something new will crop up to explain another loss.

Thank you, I wasn't even going to mention all the other bad throws and wide open receivers that Palmer didn't see. That one to Perry was HORRIBLE. Palmer could've tucked it and ran 6 yards, that's how wide open that side of the field was. A first down there instead of settling for 3 would have been HUGE.

I know what play you're talking about and Chad ran the wrong route. So, again, third best receiver on his own team. Chad's lucky Pacman didn't intercept it.

I'm not talking about the deep slant where Chad ran an out. We were lucky that didn't get picked.. I'm talking about a route that Chad ran and Palmer didn't even look his way. It's on the replays, go back and watch the film, you'll see what I'm talking about. Chad was running routes all day and Palmer didn't even look his way.

Maybe Palmer is unhappy with Chad, I don't know. But that is unacceptalbe for an NFL quarterback. This is Palmers team, if he doesn't want Chad out there, then he needs to speak up. I really don't think this is the case so the only explanation is that Palmer is just not playing to the best of his potential.

What's unacceptable, that he missed him on one play? You think Palmer's infallable? No one is perfect. And maybe Palmer didn't look his way because he wasn't the primary target on that play and had no need to look that way. All I know is that this team doesn't need him or his diva attitude. We need people who are committed to winning and willing to do the things necessary for the team to win without worrying about personal glory. Chad's not that guy.

Dude I've played sports my whole life, played football through junior high up to my senior year, I even still play flag football with some semi-pros. Yeah, that's not all that but I do play. When all I hear is someone call me stupid, but never backs it up with any football knowledge, it pisses me off. Sorry. You will rarely see that from me, it takes a lot to piss me off.

You reply to my posts with nothing to offer, nothing to debate, just to trash talk me. So f-you. I called you out. I doubt you've ever played a sport in your life.

I'll tell you what. I've got a spot for you on my team next Sunday morning in Hamilton. Come out, show me what you got. I'd love to have you join us in some 'friendly' flag football.

here's my two cents just for yall;

Chad is still chad, loud mouth, double covered not thrown to cause we have no time for deep routes to open up.

Henry is and always will be a slower/down graded Randy Moss. Regardless of what he does off the field, on the field hes a play maker.

Perry is garbage, and i can say with absolute certainty that a RB who cant hold onto a ball is a construction worker who doesn't know what a hammer is. I.E. he's useless.

Housh is still the best WR on this team.

Carson is slowly seeming to decline in the skill category somehow. The o-line gives him excuses but even when he has time he seems shakey. no longer top 5 QB in my eyes.

Were 0-5 Agreen, that means were f***ing terrible, if we were good or even decent we would have beaten someone, close only counts in horseshoes.

and yes we are in the second quarter of the season.

Chad is still chad, loud mouth, double covered not thrown to cause we have no time for deep routes to open up.

Henry is and always will be a slower/down graded Randy Moss. Regardless of what he does off the field, on the field hes a play maker.

Perry is garbage, and i can say with absolute certainty that a RB who cant hold onto a ball is a construction worker who doesn't know what a hammer is. I.E. he's useless.

Carson is slowly seeming to decline in the skill category somehow. The o-line gives him excuses but even when he has time he seems shakey. no longer top 5 QB in my eyes.

Were 0-5 Agreen, that means were f***ing terrible, if we were good or even decent we would have beaten someone, close only counts in horseshoes.

Pretty good summary, actually.

Pretty good summary, actually.

LMAO, well done Jungle.

What's a douchenozzle?

I nominate that for 'Question of the Day'.

As a follow up I would also like to know if it's worse or better than a douchebag.

I'm curios as well.

Not being real up on the terminology, here's my take. A nozzle (i.e. like a gas pump) allows something to leave to another receptor. A bag, kinda by definition, catches something or holds something.

So I guess the answer to damian's original question about which is better, it depends on whether it is better to give than to receive. :lol:

What's a douchenozzle?

I nominate that for 'Question of the Day'.

As a follow up I would also like to know if it's worse or better than a douchebag.

I'm curios as well.

Not being real up on the terminology, here's my take. A nozzle (i.e. like a gas pump) allows something to leave to another receptor. A bag, kinda by definition, catches something or holds something.

So I guess the answer to damian's original question about which is better, it depends on whether it is better to give than to receive. :lol:

Hmmm...I find myself feeling curiously nauseated...

Dude I've played sports my whole life, played football through junior high up to my senior year, I even still play flag football with some semi-pros. Yeah, that's not all that but I do play. When all I hear is someone call me stupid, but never backs it up with any football knowledge, it pisses me off. Sorry. You will rarely see that from me, it takes a lot to piss me off.

You reply to my posts with nothing to offer, nothing to debate, just to trash talk me. So f-you. I called you out. I doubt you've ever played a sport in your life.

I'll tell you what. I've got a spot for you on my team next Sunday morning in Hamilton. Come out, show me what you got. I'd love to have you join us in some 'friendly' flag football.

Fisrt of all, you didn't call me out, you called TJ out. Secondly, just cause you play f(l)ag football every Sunday doesn't make you an expert on football. Third, I debate with you plenty, you choose to ignore what I say. When I write that Chad sucks, you ignore it and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about even though I give you plenty of reasons why I think he sucks. The only thing you ever come back with it that you think Chad's a beast and he's the best receiver in the league.

So, yeah, I trash talk you because you refuse to acknowledge my opinion and dismiss it much like you dismiss everyone else's opinion around here. Most people realize this team sucks, but when they say so you question their fanhood. I for one, want this team to be good but it just isn't. You can look at this team through rose-colored glasses if you want, but I'm not going to. I prefer to deal with reality.

Ok everyone we all have our own opions on the team and while i wish i could somehow have the attitute that agreen has with this team i dont. I wish i could somehow say this team will pull forward Marvin will somehow get these guys playin the way they can, but for somereason im hear already wishing this season would be over. For years now i used to get so mad, i used to get down all the time for the ways this team would lose, but this is the first year im looking at it like "its just a game" nothing i can do about it so ill just watch and whatever happens happens im done caring for something i cannot change. I admire agreen for the attitude he has toward the team making it seem like they are ok, but i just cant look at like that anymore im with Ickey and im looking at reality and its not good.

The name calling and tough guy message board stuff is going to stop. We can all agree that our Bengals suck, so there's no reason to compound it by being douchenizzle nozzles. Let's keep the peace and at least treat each other with respect, unlike how Carson get's treated by his offensive line.

Sheesh boys.