Marvin?

rwjcgc

Marvin,

Like you, I see better than I hear.

You have managed to assemble quite the collection of stumble-bums and not quite good enoughs during

your tenure as Head Coach. As you have continued to bring in your players and mold them in your vision, the team has

continued to regress.

It's time for you to move on.

I hope this is just a phase and we will snap out of it by next week...but I just dont think Marvin really cares. I mean he doesnt have control of his team, which in some ways isn't his fault. Mike Brown needs to sell the team now to new ownership(how about public ownership) or give it to Katie and hire a GM. Marvin wants to go...and he needs a bad product to get his wish.

I feel bad for Zimmer, did he know what he was getting into? I mean did he forget to teach the fundamentals like how to tackle.

Apparently Rivers missed that class. Did everyone see his "tackle attempt" on Clayton during his TD run. Pathetic. Even the new guys don't care.

I feel like a crack addict!! I sat watching this embarrassment thinking one thing...

I paid $200.00 to Directv to watch this ?????? :angry::angry:

Crack addicts feel better. For $200 they'll feel good for at least a day.

What happened to the new exotic defensive looks? Zimmer's guru status (as promoted by the team) has taken a big hit in my eyes.

I know the primary reason they lost this game was the complete failure of the offensive line. I shouldn't give Palmer a pass but

when there is no line push and no fear of a running game there ain't much he's going to be able to do.

What happened to the new exotic defensive looks? Zimmer's guru status (as promoted by the team) has taken a big hit in my eyes.

I know the primary reason they lost this game was the complete failure of the offensive line. I shouldn't give Palmer a pass but

when there is no line push and no fear of a running game there ain't much he's going to be able to do.

I don't understand how the line got so bad. These are the same guys from last year who only gave up 17 sacks. I know they let a lot of pressure and didn't run block well last year, but they were better than this. What happened?

I feel like a crack addict!! I sat watching this embarrassment thinking one thing...

I paid $200.00 to Directv to watch this ?????? :angry::angry:

Crack addicts feel better. For $200 they'll feel good for at least a day.

It Seems to me that the Best part of Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis, slid down the crack of their asses and ended up a BROWN stain on the Mattress!!

We've Been Cheated!

Interesting quotes from ML after the game over a C. Trent's blog. I have added my own edits to turn what he said into what he SHOULD have said:

What he said -

Marvin Lewis: "I just told our football team in there, I’m disappointed in a couple of areas. We’ve got an opportunity to stop and get the ball back and we didn’t do it. Offensively we didn’t do anything good on third down. We didn’t run the football effectively enough. The two explosive plays we gave up seemed to be the difference in the game until that last drive."

What he should have said -

Marvin Lewis: "I just told our football team that every job in the roster is on the line. From the first possession to the last, it was a steady series of missed assignments, poor execution and lack of effort. We will get it fixed either with the guys we have or with guys who WANT to be a Bengal."

What he said when asked about Perry's fumble -

"It was a fumble. It doesn’t matter if I considered it or not. A fumble’s a fumble. There’s no question the ball was out. They stripped the ball when he was up in the air."

"The purose of challenging the call on the field is so that we can give our team every chance to win we can. At the worst, it was worth risking a time-out for the review. Getting the extra time to regroup the guys on the field while we waited for the play to be reviewed was worth it. If it is determined that Perry was down and we keep the drive alive, we've done ourselves that much better. This falls on the shoulders of the coaching staff to make that call."

When asked about the O-line -

"We've got to stay on and keep chiseling. We're half a guy away. At times, we had some good runs in there today. Other times, we didn't identify very good, and they were able to get a guy running."

"We did very little to be excited about. We will need to review who is starting and why. The game film will show us where the scheme was wrong and/or where the execution was poor. I saw Carson being hurried, hit and sacked far more than should be. Working this problem is a priority for this team."

Offense hung the defense out to dry in this one. Two short fields, no points in the first quarter. Inexcusable anywhere, much less on the road against a division foe. No sustained drives to speak of.

A lot of blame to go around. For me, on offense, it starts with Palmer. Let's see some fire, fella. Lead, for f**kssake.

MLewis may not be a good HC, but I can't blame him for everything, we just don't have impact players on D...The Ravens keep good defensive players year after year coach after coach(MNolan,RRyan) and the D stays good leaders like RLewis, MStrahan, BUrlacher make sure that there teams don't panic no matter what, we have no people like that...Even DLeBeau had this team and he couldn't do much with it, but look at the Steelers, he has TPolumalu and impact player and they go to the SB, so all is not MLewis fault unless he has complete authourity over who we draft and sign...

part of the problem is mikey boy. marvin should really not be a HC in this league. here's a guy who thinks a T/E was not important in the passing game, that it's not his job to motivate players?????? and he does not have the time to help the defense ????????. so then what the f**k is your job, why the hell are the bengals paying you for ? i know to come up with slogans to put on t-shirts! then marv thinks that the people paying his salary "us the fans" opinions are worthless. yea i don't expect him to try to please everyone but, we see better than we hear also marvin. the product we see on the field is TRASH MARVIN f**kING TRASH. SO HE CAN TAKE HIS HOLLIER THAN THOU ADDITUDE AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!! and go coach another team f**king loser!

part of the problem is mikey boy. marvin should really not be a HC in this league. here's a guy who thinks a T/E was not important in the passing game, that it's not his job to motivate players?????? and he does not have the time to help the defense ????????. so then what the f**k is your job, why the hell are the bengals paying you for ? i know to come up with slogans to put on t-shirts! then marv thinks that the people paying his salary "us the fans" opinions are worthless. yea i don't expect him to try to please everyone but, we see better than we hear also marvin. the product we see on the field is TRASH MARVIN f**kING TRASH. SO HE CAN TAKE HIS HOLLIER THAN THOU ADDITUDE AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS!!!!!!!!! and go coach another team f**king loser!

Last year the excuse was all the injuries, true it was a big factor. In 2006 it was also injuries with Carson not quite himself and Perry going down and Pollack and suspensions.

Now we had Marvin's team assembled in full. His draft picks, his FA signings, his coaches and weeks to prepare.

The men's john at half time smelled better than our Bengals. This is Marvin's team, it's his responsibility.