Shaun Alexander

bengalspride1219

Pinner would be a more effective player.

That's your opinion Willy. I'll go with a player who has set records and made Pro Bowls.

True, just an opinion.

But it is flawed logic like that which brought Emmit Smith to AZ. Billy, please tell me you did not have a hand in that brillialnt move?!?

Pinner would be a more effective player.

That's your opinion Willy. I'll go with a player who has set records and made Pro Bowls.

True, just an opinion.

But it is flawed logic like that which brought Emmit Smith to AZ. Billy, please tell me you did not have a hand in that brillialnt move?!?

I'm looking forward to seeing Edgerrin James pick up in Arizona where Emmit Smith left off.

I saw this quote on the player profile on CBS Sportsline's fantasy section:

Shaun Alexander, RB SEA

News: Free agent running back Shaun Alexander told the Associated Press in an interview that he isn't going to retire. Instead, the 31-year-old Alexander believes he will sign with one of a handful of teams that have provided a "constant flow of calls," including his hometown Cincinnati Bengals. His extended family in Northern Kentucky already is making plans. "They want me to be Tres Siete," Alexander told The Associated Press by phone Friday.

Analysis: Alexander grew up in Florence, Ky., across the Ohio River from the Bengals' waterfront stadium. Two months ago, X-rays showed the cracked bone in his left foot that ruined his 2006 season and hampered him in '07 is finally fully meshed again. The broken left wrist he had to begin last season is fine, too. He said he's willing to share roles, that he doesn't need to carry the ball 30 times a game anymore. He just wants a Super Bowl title. Keep tabs on this situation, but now is a good time to take a flier on Alexander if you can stash him as a reserve.

I have been saying this for a long time...we never should of let Steinbach go. He was willing to take less money to stay here, similar to Kris Dielman in SD. And what did I hear, especially here? "He wants to much money", "Whitworth and Andrews are the future". Now you can't say I told you so. It was a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake.