Myers cut and Santucci on IR for year...

ArmyBengal

We should have dumped Thornton and not Myers. Myers is hell of lot cheaper and he actually made plays in the preseason something Thornton did not do.

All I got to say is Thornton must have a firm lip lock on Marvin's ass. <_<

LOL yea Thorton must up Marvins a**, anybody else hear worried about the cornerback postion now, i like Hall and Joseph but other than that im not likeing it at all i would hope they would try to get some other vet in here to help. I just heard Ahmed Brooks signed with the 49ers.

why would you? it happens in the NFL all of the time. Many players that were busts with the bengals have had solid careers or at least a solid season following their release. Thompson that went to the titans comes to mind. It happens the other way around as well...look what we got out of Deltha O'Neal the first couple seasons he was with us after his extremely disappointing tenure with the Broncos.

Brooks goes to the 49ers, to team up with Pat Willis and Justin Smith at LB. He probably becomes a beast now, with Singletary kicking his ass every practice and playing next to Willis. I hate that.

Brooks, Willis, Spikes and Lawson.

If Brooks had a brain and if Spikes had any game left, that would be a decent LB crew.

TJ Jackson pops some wood:

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7006

Yes, Hype Henderson is still a Bengal.

He could hit the 53-man roster should Odom's foot continue to be treated by the Bengals medical staff.

I'd like to have seen more of Angelo Craig to be honest.

Orien Harris? Excellent! I remember having my eye on him a few Aprils past. He was one of those borderline-day-1 types who didn't produce big numbers but had a knack for disruption.

Edited to add: Saints fans annoyed that the Bengals snagged Harris.

I think it was a solid move to pick up Harris. I heard on the radio that he was unblockable in the intrasquad scrimmages. He was a solid day 1 prospect coming out of Miami, but suffered some injuries. Peko, Shirley, Sims and Harris should be one of the better young DT rotations next year.

Henderson on the PS another year is a good move. I don't know why he never makes the 53. He has been the best front player in the preseason for years.