Saints at Bengals

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

palmer not recognizing safety blitz again?

Kaesvaharn got him again. See what he did to Carson's nose? Now we know our O line has major problems.

Didn't Palmer say he had confidence in this OL!?! :o

I'm thinking that may changed once he tasted his own blood and started smelling out of the back of his head. That was a bell ringer.

Since I can't see the game until the NFL Networks re-air, somebody answer this question for me.....

Did they observe a moment of silence for Gene Upshaw at the beginning of the game or was it a Moment of silence for our Playoff hopes this year ?? :blink:

Either way both are dead.

All I can say is OMG! This is sick but then someone will say, it's only preseason. A preseon that has all the off weapons hurt. A preseason that still has the DB's getting burnt (yea they did break up a few so far). A preaseon that is getting our QB killed. Speaking of QB, are we going to see Palmers brother play?

Let's talk about some positives. Rivers is looking better. The run def is coming around. Our new TE is a big weapon. The water boy is keeping the water bottles filled! Who Dey is dancing with the cheerleaders! Mike Brown is making money with all the seats filled. A couple former Bengals looking real good.

All I can say is OMG! This is sick but then someone will say, it's only preseason. A preseon that has all the off weapons hurt. A preseason that still has the DB's getting burnt (yea they did break up a few so far). A preaseon that is getting our QB killed. Speaking of QB, are we going to see Palmers brother play?

Let's talk about some positives. Rivers is looking better. The run def is coming around. Our new TE is a big weapon. The water boy is keeping the water bottles filled! Who Dey is dancing with the cheerleaders! Mike Brown is making money with all the seats filled. A couple former Bengals looking real good.

Munoz and Kiel couldn't have summed it up better.

Man, You guys are depressing.

Its only preseason. Pittsburgh is losing too. Cleveland is 0-3 in preseason. Ravens are hurt all over the place.

All their fans are saying the same thing.

I dont think im retarded either.

I'm with you. Let's focus on the positives.

Water boy is keeping the bottles filled. The Tiger is dancing with the Ben-Gals. Mike Brown is celebrating money from his full seats. Thank you CombatBengal for pointing those out. :)

Its only preseason. Pittsburgh is losing too. Cleveland is 0-3 in preseason. Ravens are hurt all over the place.

For the record, I don't think you are retarded, either. Heck, I think you could serve as a coordinator!

For the record, I don't think you are retarded, either. Heck, I think you could serve as a coordinator!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What i dont get i watch these other teams with there back-up WR in with there starting QB and it looks like there not off a beat but for some reason its like Carson is not insync with anyone.

Also this team really dosnt seem to want to be here anymore so maybe they can just say the saints win and they can forfit the game.

YOU TOO!!!

Wow, I would try and endaround to start the game. Then a run up the middle. Then throw a bomb.

ugh!! Brat was being talked about for head coach job a couple years back. He may be out of work completely soon.

Site screwing up? Hard to post.

I wonder where that comes from?

LOL

1. Bengals look like !@#!#@.

2. I rely on you guys to aleviate my concerns.

3. Board members only strenthen my concerns.

4. I blame all of you. For my fears of my team being bad... :P

I need counseling maybe.

No worries. S.O.P. for a Bengals' fan. (And not son of Paul)

YOU TOO!!!

Wow, I would try and endaround to start the game. Then a run up the middle. Then throw a bomb.

ugh!! Brat was being talked about for head coach job a couple years back. He may be out of work completely soon.

Site screwing up? Hard to post.

Dude, throw in a shovel pass on third and long and you got the job!