kenny irons hooters video

Adam-Whodey

A non issue if you ask me... Sounds like Irons is just having fun with a camera and friends....I know alot of friends and people that smoke weed, I don't partake, but that doesn't make them bad people...

I'll second that, I know alot of people that have screwed up thier lives with alcohol, but none that has ruined it with weed.

I'll second that, I know alot of people that have screwed up thier lives with alcohol, but none that has ruined it with weed.

That ain't creme de weed our running back is swilling down. More excessive scar tissue, but this time it's on his liver. I don't object to the liquor or the STD-ridden skanks. Boys will be boys.

I object to the f**king Pirates hat.

who-killed-kenny.jpg

That ain't creme de weed our running back is swilling down. More excessive scar tissue, but this time it's on his liver. I don't object to the liquor or the STD-ridden skanks. Boys will be boys.

I object to the f**king Pirates hat.

who-killed-kenny.jpg

Haha, ditto. :lol: :lol:

How f*cking stupid can you be ?? Seriously, regardless of your viewpoint on weed or alcohol, how does a professional (use to be) athlete make a tape going on and on about weed and alcohol knowing the ramifications of his actions ?? I love being in the Army and am aware that if I get caught doing drugs my career is over. So guess what ?? I don't f*cking do them !!! I could care less if anyone else does them, but this is just stupid on his part.

For a team hell bent on building through the draft, THEY SUCK AT IT !!!

WHODEY !!!