To my Brethren

gregstephens

Greg, if only the mods had taken my suggestion for one CJ mega-thread, this all could have been avoided.

How about we start a "Chad Only" sub forum Mem. It's not easy sitting here all day and merging Chad thread after Chad thread. Especially on what we're paid, which is no pay at all.

Tongue in cheek, billy. Sorta. A request and some instructions along those lines might have actually had some effect. At any rate, seeing 10 CJ threads on the first page perpetually kinda blows, but, whatevs.

My secondary thought was ban the idiots who start a CJ thread everytime he farts, but that would probably take too much time too.

Tongue in cheek, billy. Sorta. A request and some instructions along those lines might have actually had some effect. At any rate, seeing 10 CJ threads on the first page perpetually kinda blows, but, whatevs.

I can't argue that Mem, but we mods here really don't want to come off appearing too heavy handed and over controlling. We prefer to stand aside and let you members post as you feel. When big news hits, we'll try to centralize the thread, but after time, this becomes almost unmanageable. Especially with a topic such as what Chad develops.