Good Report on Thurman

COB

Domata Peko was on Sirius' NFL channel this afternoon. He was asked if Odell Thurman was taking part in the offseason programs. His answer was, "Yea man, he looks really good. He looks really bulked up and ready to go. He looks really quick and fast. I just saw him earlier today at practice and he looks really good."

It all sounds good to me except the "bulked up" part. Peko also said Chad's antics don't bother him, and he has so much hair that none of the available helmets were big enough, so they had one custom made for him.

Domata Peko was on Sirius' NFL channel this afternoon. He was asked if Odell Thurman was taking part in the offseason programs. His answer was, "Yea man, he looks really good. He looks really bulked up and ready to go. He looks really quick and fast. I just saw him earlier today at practice and he looks really good."

It all sounds good to me except the "bulked up" part. Peko also said Chad's antics don't bother him, and he has so much hair that none of the available helmets were big enough, so they had one custom made for him.

Well I assume, Thurman and the Bengals will make sure he bulked up by eating eggs and lifting weights as opposed to other, unsavoury routes. If they haven't then about 100 people have screwed up. As long as he's kept his quickness, then it'll only make him more effective, IMO.

Well "bulked up" is a relative term, y'know because he was down to 150 lbs when he was addicted to crack and meth this time last year.

Well "bulked up" is a relative term, y'know because he was down to 150 lbs when he was addicted to crack and meth this time last year.

True, but a week later an out of shape Odell was said to have tipped the scales at 280 pounds.

Odell's sorta like Oprah.

Ugly and fat one day...ugly and skinny the next.

The bulk doesn't bother me if he's quick, like Peko says he is.

I'm betting Odell is every bit the same player he ever was. If he comes back in that state, our LB corps has definitely been upgraded! :bengal:

No question about it, the only reason he fell in the draft was because of his character concerns. With him back we gain a first round pick at linebacker. Now that Chris Henry has f**ked himself we need to use our second rounder on a young WR or trade it to the Lions for Roy Williams.