Lovable Chad back?

Kazkal

He's either realized he's passed the line or He is back to the chad we all loved before,either way I'm happy the drama can end.

CHAD-GATE: Maybe this is completely absurd, but there was more than one media person covering the Pro Bowl that got the sense Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson realizes he's coming back to Cincinnati.

Of course, that didn't stop him from making side cracks Sunday after the Pro Bowl. He told a wide-eyed Derek Anderson, "See you at training camp." As he boxed his belongings he was asked where he was sending them and he said, "I'm sending a little piece to Cleveland, a little piece to Indy. All of them. Whoever wants to keep it."

It was all good for a laugh, and he did seem back to his good-natured self. He didn't make any bold statements or shock the world on camera Sunday with any anti-Bengals moves during the game and he didn't seek out any media after the game.

No question, though, the Pro Bowl ended a curious two weeks for him. In a media blitz worthy of Super Tuesday instead of Super Sunday, Johnson told everyone and anyone he wanted out of Cincinnati.

Except one day at the Pro Bowl when he blew off everybody but the NFL Network's Jamie Dukes, resulting in a rambling, almost incoherent interview that would cost him three industrial states if he were running for president.

But by Friday, Johnson was back to his usual self, about the closest he's been to The Old Chad since he cut off the local media in late October. He greeted everyone connected with the Bengals with a hug, and even put his around some to protect them from the aggressive strike force of Pro Bowl security.

"He's with me guys, he's with me," Johnson said.

Plus, he spent some quality time on the Island with his closest mentor, receiver guru Charles Collins, a guy Johnson respects more than none other and greeted him with kisses. After talking to Johnson, Collins is convinced his behavior stems from frustration and that Johnson wants to stay in Cincinnati.

Well let's hope so eh. We need to install a mute button on him in future.

I'm all in favour of cutting his cock and bollox off ......... and sending a little piece to Cleveland, a little piece to Indy etc etc

I'm all in favour of cutting his cock and bollox off ......... and sending a little piece to Cleveland, a little piece to Indy etc etc

:lol: Temper, Scottish. Although, I wonder what draft picks we could get for them?

:lol: Temper, Scottish. Although, I wonder what draft picks we could get for them?

Its a longshot to get the old Chad back, but that is what I want. He is Bengals people. He is one of ours and if he wants to play here and play for the city of Cincinnati and the Bengals then I will support him 100%.

None of us are perfect-Ill forgive and forget. If he dedicates himself to the cause. That is winning ballgames.

Chad wants to win games.

Chad is one of the best receivers in the game.

The Bengals had a horrible season.

Media blames Chad.

Chad thinks about leaving.

... hmm, maybe cincinnati should rethink who they support:

A. Chad Johnson.

or

B. The media looking to fill up airtime and blame someone for the Bengals sucking again.

This whole thing is retarded, stop letting the local media harass chad over this b.s. Although Chad does need to grow a pair and be able to take some criticism.

FYI

losing chad johnson will NEVER make cincinnati a better football team.