Since the Bengals won't be there..

Ox

In the AFC, I'll probably be rooting for the Patriots or whoever plays the Colts and Steelers. As for the NFC, as long as they take care of business and get in, I'll probably root for the Redskins. I'd like to see them do well in memory if Sean Taylor. If they go out early, I don't care, as long as it isn't Tony Homo and the Cowboys. Good god, Brett, please beat the Cowboys!

Any team, AFC or NFC, that has never won a Superbowl before. Especially eff the Patriots, Steelers, and Cowboys. The sooner any of those teams get knocked off, the better!

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I'm rooting for any team Billy is rooting against. :P

So you'll be waiving your terrible towel while wearing your Brady jersey and holding your Jessica Simpson poster in the other hand??

Any team, AFC or NFC, that has never won a Superbowl before. Especially eff the Patriots, Steelers, and Cowboys. The sooner any of those teams get knocked off, the better!

Just for sh*ts and giggles, I'm rooting for any team Billy is rooting against. :P

So you'll be waiving your terrible towel while wearing your Brady jersey and holding your Jessica Simpson poster in the other hand??

Yup! It's "Kill Bill" all the way! :lol: Just call me the flat chestie-meister! (Katie will luv me...)

I'll consider that my Christmas present from you. ^_^

My hierarchy of hatred goes:

1 - Steelers: Obvious reasons, I wouldn't root for pittsburg if they were playing the taliban.

2 - Colts: I go to school in Indiana...last year was painful enough, at least Notre Dame sucks.

3 - Pats: How many commercials will star Tom Brady next year if the Pats win? (See Payton Manning this year x10). At least they will always have the Bonds-esque astericks by any AFC championship or Superbowl win.

So I guess that leaves me with the Jags and Green Bay.

I wouldn't root for pittsburg if they were playing the taliban.

The Taliban would be a 28 point favorite to win the game. I mean with the AK-47's and IED's, how could they not be ??

Seriously though, the wild card chase in the NFC is interesting and I think it would be fun for any wild card team to go deep in the playoffs !!!

WHODEY !!!

Did anyone else besides me just become HUGE Jacksonville fans ??

WHODEY !!!

Nah. I'm rolling with Seattle and Northern Kentucky's Boone County High School product Shaun Alexander. I'd love to see the Seahawks extract some revenge for getting f**ked by the officials in what is now known as the "Asterick Bowl".