Steelers at Patriots

I've never joined the anti-Patriots party for some reason. Plus, Brady is on my fantasy team. :cheers:

Besides, I could never bring myself to root for s**tsburgh.

Go Pats!

Andddddd Anthony Smith looks like a fool on that play as well, just as he has pretty much all day. I would feel bad for the guy...

but, he's a Steeler. Eff him.

wow pats have no class, go ahead on 4th down, not fg, omg, digusting team, thats why i want them to lose, i dont need a classless team join a undefeated team in history

Classless? Nah. You play to win the game. Pats play balls out & you have to respect that. Steelers have to stop them on that 4th...and they don't. Their fault, not NE's.

wow pats have no class, go ahead on 4th down, not fg, omg, digusting team, thats why i want them to lose, i dont need a classless team join a undefeated team in history

Dude, it's the NFL. These are professional football players. If you can't stop them, who's fault is that? I personally find it kind of amusing. You usually don't see teams this good in the day of age of free agency and stuff. I find it pretty entertaining.

what team in right mind will go for on 4th down, when they can fg and lead by 2 score?? what kind? greedy ones and egoist ones, that what pats is

yes i hate pats that much, if it was team like colts who is on way for 16-0, i will cheer for them

Oh, come on. I truly wish our team had this killer instinct. Imagine they go for 3, and are up by 14. A score by Pittsburgh, and a big defensive stop/turnover, and it wouldn't look that good. Big difference between 2 and 3 scores. Big.

Oh, come on. I truly wish our team had this killer instinct. Imagine they go for 3, and are up by 14. A score by Pittsburgh, and a big defensive stop/turnover, and it wouldn't look that good. Big difference between 2 and 3 scores. Big.

Yup. We've talked here before about how, back in 2005, the Bengals didn't "take what the defense gave them." They imposed their will, scored when and how they wanted to. The Pats tonight are giving a clinic on how that's done.

i don't care to much for either team, but i can not stand the steelroids or their toothless annoying moron retards they call fans. i hope that if the pats can run up 50 on the sreelroids go for 2 even is they don't need it. sorry but the steelroids are just a big pos to me i hate them more than any team in all of sports. i for one am very happy that the pats are kicking the s**t out of them and making them look like the overated pos's they are. well 34 -14 nuff said eff the steelroids. the pats cheaters or not are one hell of a team. and i don't think there is a team out there other than indy that can give them a game. they are just that much better than everyone else.

u happy that pats beat steelers to made them look pos?? think twice, what it did just made bengals look super pos for lost to steelers, are u still happy?? lol

and pats is not better than everybody else, they did lost to ravens last week, but refree step in and save their neck

i must admit most of u are very blind, i dont understand how anybody other than pats fans can cheer for pats to win, my brother is dolphins fan, so i watch alot of dolphins game inculde vs pats, and pats cheat alot in every game for many years, famous one is offense liners holding jason taylor, and never call for penalty, so i am not surpised if they do same to steelers today which is why steelers didnt get any sack

players on pats team is training to cheat right way where refree wont see most time

u happy that pats beat steelers to made them look pos?? think twice, what it did just made bengals look super pos for lost to steelers, are u still happy?? lol

Well, we beat the Jets who beat the Steelers so we rule, right?

Chill, dimster, no one is rooting for the Pats. But they aren't 13-0 because they are cheating or because the refs are their buds...they're undefeated because they are a damn good football team. Do they get calls? Sure...every team gets calls. We got a few today. It evens out in the end.