Ravens vs. Bengals Game thread

Ox

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sportee if we could trade up like you sugested maybe then it's a chance but with the high picks on perry and irons. i don't think they would pick a back that high same with the coners. but you never know because we did not expect perry or irons to be picked.

Well, Perry has what one year left on his contract? If the Bengals traded or dropped Rudi...would you be happy with Kenny Watson as your featured back? Plus Irons and Perry would be basically coming back off missing an entire year. It's actually a pretty scary situation

McFadden is another Reggie Bush...if we waste a high-pick on him we are idiots. He is too light and will not transfer his abilities to the AFC North. We have a bunch of fast, light RB's and they are both hurt (Perry + Irons)...

on top of that, a sucker team will take him in the first 4 picks, like the Raiders, Falcons or the Jets...

Watch us go down 7-6 at halftime.

sportee if we could trade up like you sugested maybe then it's a chance but with the high picks on perry and irons. i don't think they would pick a back that high same with the coners. but you never know because we did not expect perry or irons to be picked.

Well, Perry has what one year left on his contract? If the Bengals traded or dropped Rudi...would you be happy with Kenny Watson as your featured back? Plus Irons and Perry would be basically coming back off missing an entire year. It's actually a pretty scary situation

From what I've seen this year, actually, I wouldn't mind having Watson as our featured back. I don't see what's not to like about him.

This defense is scary. Draft the best DT or LB available. Seeing how we're going to get a top 5-8 pick likely, we've got to go Dorsey or Laurenitis.

Seriously, With Irons, Watson, and Perry....oh and Dorsey this team can't do any worse than they have running the ball this year.

If we want to make positive strides in building this defense we have to draft front 7 defensive players. I really don't think there is any question about it.

I love Brian Billick. :D

Maybe Marvin will offer him a job sweepin floors or something after Baltimore fires him at years end!

^_^

Is Marvin going to go into the floor sweeping business?

Maybe Marvin will offer him a job sweepin floors or something after Baltimore fires him at years end!

^_^

Well, he's been in the "keep shoveling" business for 5 years so that would be a step up, right?

^_^

Well, he's been in the "keep shoveling" business for 5 years so that would be a step up, right?

:lmao:

Way to be in the right spot, Leon.

Hall is actually becoming the bright spot of the season, at least on D.

huh?

yes, except for being burned about 10 times. if that, and 4 pics ges you to be named defensive MVP, then that says a lot. more like a defensive least unvaluable player.