Ox

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rudi is a w.o.s.

Bring in McFadden

I love McFadden, but if this team drafts a RB with their first round pick, I'll personally hunt down Marvin, Mike, and whoever else and b*tch slap them.

That's why they need to make some trades and get *2* First round picks

Still...get Dorsey and Lauranaitis before you get McFadden.

In my opinion, anyways.

rudi is a w.o.s.

Bring in McFadden

I love McFadden, but if this team drafts a RB with their first round pick, I'll personally hunt down Marvin, Mike, and whoever else and b*tch slap them.

In my opinion, anyways.

If the Bengals had a chance to get McFadden and passed on it...it would be as big of a mistake as all the teams that passed on AP this year.

rudi is a w.o.s.

Bring in McFadden

In my opinion, anyways.

If the Bengals had a chance to get McFadden and passed on it...it would be as big of a mistake as all the teams that passed on AP this year.

If the Bengals do not improve their defense this team is going nowhere!

Remember Barry Sanders???? Yeah Detroit had a great supporting defense didn't they? How many playoff games did the Lions win with Sanders?

Defensive line is where they need help the most.

rudi is a w.o.s.

Bring in McFadden

In my opinion, anyways.

If the Bengals do not improve their defense this team is going nowhere!

Remember Barry Sanders???? Yeah Detroit had a great supporting defense didn't they? How many playoff games did the Lions win with Sanders?

Defensive line is where they need help the most.

Ok but here is the deal. Almost every good D-lineman I have read about that is going to be in this draft, has something in it talking about them being "under-sized." Dorsey for one is said to be undersized in his upper body but has good leg strength and explosion off the ball that causes disruption in gaps. Well that is good and all, BUT if a D-lineman in the Bengals defensive scheme doesn't have upperbody strength he is going to get gobbled up by interior linemen and not be able to shed off blocks. The Bengals have some young defensive linemen that need a little more time. If the Bengals can bring in a veteran worth 2 cents it would make a huge difference. McFadden would be a better return man...a guy with great hands, power runner with break away speed, and can even throw the ball giving trick plays an option.

With all the potential comp picks for the Bengals, along with their regular picks, there is no way all the draft picks make the team...so they get wasted. So why not package players/picks to move up and have more quality picks instead of quantity? Quantity worked for guys like Jimmie Johnson...but Marvin isn't Jimmie Johnson

McOverrated should not be taken by the bengals.

Peterson is a superior RB compared to McFadden and that is hard to debate.

Bengals need D and a Right Tackle. Watson and DeDe, with Perry and Irons possibly returning to help is fine on the O.

Watch Mike Brown take the Michigan RB....my head will explode.

McOverrated should not be taken by the bengals.

Peterson is a superior RB compared to McFadden and that is hard to debate.

Bengals need D and a Right Tackle. Watson and DeDe, with Perry and Irons possibly returning to help is fine on the O.

Watch Mike Brown take the Michigan RB....my head will explode.

How can you call McFadden over-rated? He is only the second RB in SEC history to rush for over 1,000 yards as a freshman, sophomore, and junior. The SEC is widely regarded as one of the toughest conferences in the country EVERY year. The guy is a flat out stud.

Sportees,

If we wait for the perfect scenario to draft defense we will suck forever. If Dorsey or Laurenitis are there, you take them. Period.

My 2 cents.

I didn't say to ignore defense...I am simply talking about one pick. The Bengals just need more first day picks and need to do something about getting them.

On a side note D-Jax is hurt again...now one of the best players on defense came come in..Here comes the Duke

They need to start Ndukwe already. Jackson is just not getting the job done. Plus he gets hurt every game. :huh:

Looked like he got his nads stepped on to me.