Schlegel OUT sunday

agreen_112

No way you can blame over 20 some years on bad luck. Bad decisions trickle their way down from the top.... cant fix it till you fix the top.

Post of the year right here. B)

Isn't that the 3rd post of the year this week? Not that it matters, but it's starting to seem like nothing fires up the locals like a cliche.

"As a lifelong Bengal fan I have to admit I'm hackneyed off and not going to take it anymore."

Isn't that the 3rd post of the year this week?

Not by my nomination.

Not that it matters, but it's starting to seem like nothing fires up the locals like a cliche.

True. It really doesn't matter. What does matter is how cliche losing has become in Cincinnati. IMHO the Bengals will win this weekend in Baltimore, but after that it will be back to the old cliche.

No way you can blame over 20 some years on bad luck. Bad decisions trickle their way down from the top.... cant fix it till you fix the top.

All I can say is: if it's not in the "boobie" thread, it doesn't qualify for post of the year. So get crackin' fellas...and that means you, billy! :lmao:

All I can say is: if it's not in the "boobie" thread, it doesn't qualify for post of the year. So get crackin' fellas...and that means you, billy! :lmao:

Dude. If the Bengals aren't winning, the Boobiemiester doesn't feel like posting nice racks. :(

Dude. If the Bengals aren't winning, the Boobiemiester doesn't feel like posting nice racks. :(

(SFX: sound of low gong banging once)

Grasshopper enters. Master Po sits, lotus style, before many candles

Grasshopper: Master, I am dismayed. The tiger has fallen. The Bowl has broken, against all hopes.

Master Po: Sit with me. Look upon the stripper before you.

Grasshopper: I see the stripper.

Master Po: Do you see the boobie?

Grasshopper: I see the boobie.

Master Po: Meditate upon the boobie. The answer will come to you.

(SFX: sound of low gong banging once)

Grasshopper enters. Master Po sits, lotus style, before many candles

Grasshopper: Master, I am dismayed. The tiger has fallen. The Bowl has broken, against all hopes.

Master Po: Sit with me. Look upon the stripper before you.

Grasshopper: I see the stripper.

Master Po: Do you see the boobie?

Grasshopper: I see the boobie.

Master Po: Meditate upon the boobie. The answer will come to you.

Message taken Master Po. po.jpg

Isn't that the 3rd post of the year this week? Not that it matters, but it's starting to seem like nothing fires up the locals like a cliche.

"As a lifelong Bengal fan I have to admit I'm hackneyed off and not going to take it anymore."

If your boy Mike would get his oxcart out of the ditch we'd be looking at racks and touchdown dances right now.

It's obviously Brown's fault Schlegel won't play Sunday.

Unreal.

I blame hip-hop.

Damn it, I blame NAFTA and outsourcing...

Maybe he has been playing with lead painted toys from China?

Wait I think I have figured out the Bengals injury problems, cheap ass Mike Brown bought all the new fitness equipment from China and they are all painted with lead paint...thusly making everyone get hurt!

:blink:

It's obviously Brown's fault Schlegel won't play Sunday.

Unreal.

I blame hip-hop.

Damn it, I blame NAFTA and outsourcing...

Maybe he has been playing with lead painted toys from China?

Wait I think I have figured out the Bengals injury problems, cheap ass Mike Brown bought all the new fitness equipment from China and they are all painted with lead paint...thusly making everyone get hurt!

:blink:

And coated with the date-rape drug, don't forget that.

Hmmm....maybe that's why Chad Johnson's been walking funny lately? <_<

whew...I have to agree...I'm pretty sick of hearing about MB. It's like complaining about how cold it is in the winter.