Raven's @ Steelers game thread.

Yes...I truly didn't think their uni's could look any worse than they normally do..................And to my surprise......

I have been proven wrong. I don't think it is my TV.........but why couldn't they match up the urine on the helmet, jerseys and stripe on their pants? I guess urine comes in different shades of yellow. My bad.

Did I mention I dislike Heath Miller?

Yep.....will be a total routing. 38-10

I can't believe how bad the Ravens look. Believe it or not, we may actually sweep them this year.

I guess if I have to choose between a team with no offense, versus a team with no defense, I gotta go with no defense. ;)

I can't believe how bad the Ravens look. Believe it or not, we may actually sweep them this year.

Yeah, they've been sucking all year.

How they went 13-3 last year is beyond me.

Another TD for Pittsburgh... WOW! :jawdrop:

When the hell are teams going to figure out you have to play Toothless a lot like you had to play Vick? Not that Jen is a big rushing threat, but he is at his best on the move. Blitzing and flushing him out is the *last* thing you want to do. Instead, spy him, probably with a LB or SS, who can then come at him when he moves out, not end up chasing him from 10 yards behind like a failed blitzer.

I'm just so used to seeing good ball from them. Now they're hopeless. A gradual decline I could understand, but they look like they fell off a cliff.

I'm just so used to seeing good ball from them. Now they're hopeless. A gradual decline I could understand, but they look like they fell off a cliff.

I think our Bengals defense played the Steelers better than Baltimore is doing!

BTW, I just visited the Ravens Fan Forum, and mass suicide is happening over there as we speak. They're screaming for the firing of their "Guru" as loudly as we're screaming for the firing of ours!