We dont need to beat the Chiefs

schnarfer

A very lopsided win would do wonders for us at this point. We have played # terrible games but should have won 2 of the 3. This team has WAY too much talent to lay dormant to long....health is everything and we should b as healthy as week 1 come sunday. Who's down for a sick, horrible beat down laid to the chiefs.....momentum is everything in this league...i feel a rock ready to roll down a huge hill all the way to the playoffs

Well seeing that Arrowhead is one of the toughest places to play in the league, and the Chiefs have the Bengals Kryptonite in LJohnson if some of the LB's are not back it does not l :eek: k real good for us...I don't know how good KC's D is but this could be another shootout, with them running and the Bengals passing...

You could say the same for every game from here on out..

We should be able to beat the Chiefs if we can keep LJ from getting on track. Right now his head is not in game, the o-line is playing poorly, and Croyle could be getting his first start. Holy s**t, a rb whose not playing well and young qb making his first start, sound familar. Just don't give up 51 pts, ok defense.

We should win this game, we have to win this game, we will win this game. Who Dey!!

I am not at all afraid of KC. Not at all.

I am, however, scared out of my wits about the Bengals.

Which offense is going to show up, the one from the Cleveland game...or the one from the Pats game? Which D will appear, the one we saw opening night, or the one we saw a week later? And we can pencil in a couple special teams blunders right now; it's just a question of whether they are relatively minor fair-catch-inside-the-five types, or of the giving-up-a-TD-on-a-return variety.

The only team at Arrowhead next Sunday that can beat the Bengals is the Bengals. Question is, will they?

The bookies have the Bengals as 3-point favorites right now... :unsure:

That's probably attributable to the fact that the Bengals didn't embarass themselves last week. Yeah, the week before, and the week before that, but the public has a short memory. Two weeks ago, the story was how KC was turning it around. I'm beginning to think the only thing you can count on is a double digit NE victory.

The bookies have the Bengals as 3-point favorites right now... :unsure:

For what it's worth - when they set that line they set it to make money - not because they have any outside influences. I would take that as gospel that the experts - not the media and not us - are putting their money on the Bengals.

Doesn't really make me feel any better about the game for soem reason...