Appalachian State Beats Michigan

HoosierCat

This is really bad for Michigan... Mike Hart, their RB, said there is no way they lose to Notre Dame next week and he is probably right, but boy if they do, Michigan fans will come unglued !!!

HERE WE GO IRISH, HERE WE GO !!!

WHODEY !!!

I'm going with the Catholic school next week. The Wolverines defense makes even the Bengals defense look like they know WTF they're doing! :rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really bad for Michigan... Mike Hart, their RB, said there is no way they lose to Notre Dame next week and he is probably right, but boy if they do, Michigan fans will come unglued !!!

WHODEY !!!

I'm going with the Catholic school next week. The Wolverines defense makes even the Bengals defense look like they know WTF they're doing! :rolleyes:

Plus it looks like Henne will be out so they'll be starting a true freshman, Mallet, at QB. Ugh.

This also damages the strength of schedule score for every Big Ten team the Wolverines will face.

Strength of Schedule was elimnated from the BCS equation last year. So it has no impact the outcome of the moronic BCS poll. If the media has their way, they would give the trophy to USC now instead of waiting until playing the Sugar Bowl in 2008.

They didn't eliminate quality wins though, as far as I know. Michigan certainly looked like they'd be one before they blew it.

Well, the Hart comment about "I garuntee we win next week" should make for good poster board material for the Irish. While I'm not a huge Notre Dame fan by any means (I did like the movie Rudi though), Michigan going 0-3 and getting beat by a team, they once again have no reason losing to, would have me in tears from laughing so hard !!!

WHODEY !!!

Well, the Hart comment about "I garuntee we win next week" should make for good poster board material for the Irish. While I'm not a huge Notre Dame fan by any means (I did like the movie Rudi though), Michigan going 0-3 and getting beat by a team, they once again have no reason losing to, would have me in tears from laughing so hard !!!

WHODEY !!!

Well Michigan is off to a good start this week. 10-0 so far over the Irish. :(