Would You Let Odell Do The Grind On Your Woman?

Would You Let Odell Do The Grind On Your Girlfriend or Wife?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Since Odell can't seem to get the girls - maybe Cincy fans can help out

• Yes, For at least $50k or more
    • Yes, she's fat and someone's gotta do it
    • No, his posse would shoot me
    • No, and I'd try to kick his ass
    • No, I'd let him beat me up then sue him

You know the score - Odell needs some luvin' since he can't hit the juice for a while, and needs your help with his partying ways.

you're such a loser, what a lame attempt at humor.

grow up

The only info you know is what you read on the internet, info given by the alleged "victims" who will now drop all allegations for some cash, very credible.

Seriously, did mommy & daddy not hug you enough as a child or something?

You know the score - Odell needs some luvin' since he can't hit the juice for a while, and needs your help with his partying ways.

grow up

The only info you know is what you read on the internet, info given by the alleged "victims" who will now drop all allegations for some cash, very credible.

Lighten up Francis. They were asking the same questions on the radio here today. It was pretty funny actually.

I bet you answered yes to #2!

grow up

what does not getting hugs have to do with tryin to have a little fun in the offseason?

i give your post 2 thumbs down....because it was wierd and dumb.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...080368/1062/SPT

Thurman complaint pulled

A pre-warrant hearing application involving Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman scheduled for this morning has been canceled.

The two Monticello, Ga., men who made the complaint against Thurman withdrew it late Thursday, David Martin, Thurman's lawyer, told The Enquirer.

"It's unfortunate it got to this point," Martin said.

Asked if Thurman were relieved, Martin said, "Of course."

No criminal charges ever were filed.

Thurman is under suspension by the NFL for one season for three violations of the league's substance-abuse policy.

On Thursday, Safara Lawson, Thurman's Atlanta-based agent, told The Enquirer that the linebacker already has applied for reinstatement and expects to hear from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in July.

Thurman was scheduled to appear at 11 a.m. today in Jasper County, Ga., Magistrate Court.

Two men alleged in their complaint that Thurman had committed acts of criminal trespass, aggravated assault and pointing a gun in the early-morning hours Sunday at a house party in Monticello.

Thurman is a native of Monticello, the government seat of Jasper County.

The only grinding he should be doing now is working to get his career back on that football field.

grow up

Lighten up Francis. They were asking the same questions on the radio here today. It was pretty funny actually.

I bet you answered yes to #2!

Whatever,

First off, what is the grind? Secondly, I fail to see the humor in two idiots making false claims against someone whose trying to get their life in order, just don't see the humor in the situation like you do.

But you got a couple of laughs out of the whole ordeal so what's the big deal, right? I would expect something like this from a Steelers or Browns website, but this is supposed be a website for Bengals fans. I could see if Odell did something wrong, then poking fun at him make some sense. But he is the victim in this situation and it doesn't seem to matter to you.

But you got a couple of laughs out of the whole ordeal so what's the big deal, right? I would expect something like this from a Steelers or Browns website, but this is supposed be a website for Bengals fans. I could see if Odell did something wrong, then poking fun at him make some sense. But he is the victim in this situation and it doesn't seem to matter to you.

Lighten up, Pattern- we all know Shula is a closet racist. A city as conservative and segregated as Cincinnati is going to draw fans like this - it's best to ignore them.

As far as the poll goes, after 22 years of marriage, the only thing I'm capable of grinding is coffee :blush:

Lighten up, Pattern- we all know Shula is a closet racist. A city as conservative and segregated as Cincinnati is going to draw fans like this - it's best to ignore them.

As far as the poll goes, after 22 years of marriage, the only thing I'm capable of grinding is coffee :blush:

I hope that he's not a racist, maybe just a little immature and sheltered. Ignoring pure ignorance is easier said than done and it's also a bit dangerous but it you let it go unchecked then some people get the idea that it's the right thing to do.

I know that message boards are one of the last places were people can go and say whatever they feel without fear of being held accountable, but it's hard to ignore and pretend that nothing is wrong.

Shula I hope your not a closet racist that would be pretty sad, but you definitely comment on these situations like one.

I hope that he's not a racist, maybe just a little immature and sheltered. Ignoring pure ignorance is easier said than done and it's also a bit dangerous but it you let it go unchecked then some people get the idea that it's the right thing to do.

I know that message boards are one of the last places were people can go and say whatever they feel without fear of being held accountable, but it's hard to ignore and pretend that nothing is wrong.

Shula I hope your not a closet racist that would be pretty sad, but you definitely comment on these situations like one.

This Odell thing is an excellent reminder to never ever believe early stories you read in the media. I have to constantly remind myself of that even though I knew a few in guys in college who became journalists and I thought, as a freshman to senior they weren't too smart.

Same goes for assuming things about people on this forum, like thinking someone is racist. This ain't politics, sociology, your local bar or your next door neigbhor...its anonymous football talk.

Same goes for assuming things about people on this forum, like thinking someone is racist. This ain't politics, sociology, your local bar or your next door neigbhor...its anonymous football talk.

Sorry, Drought-ender, I shouldn't stoop to name calling. I apologize.

On the other hand, if it talks like a duck, and walks like a duck . . .

Good god give Shula a break. He's just being silly. What's next, Billy and I getting ripped because of the boobie threads?

Errrr... wait, that's already happened.

Can't even make a joke round here anymore. Some of you guys need to lighten the hell up. It's June for Christs sakes,

Good god give Shula a break. He's just being silly. What's next, Billy and I getting ripped because of the boobie threads?

Can't even make a joke round here anymore. Some of you guys need to lighten the hell up. It's June for Christs sakes,

:sure:

:sure:

Any real guy that wants to rip on a thread containing clad boobies needs to drop off his "MAN" card at the desk before he checks in here! :flex:

OX? Last I checked, I wasn't the one calling someone a loser with severe psychological problems, because he "dared" to poke fun at a player who can't stay off of the police/drug suspension blotter.

I just can't believe some people take pro sports and the guys who play it that seriously.

And I have never complained about T&A on the forums!

The whole point of the poll was to lighten things up in general.

A lot of angry, uptight peope on here apparently! Geesh.

OX? Last I checked, I wasn't the one calling someone a loser with severe psychological problems, because he "dared" to poke fun at a player who can't stay off of the police/drug suspension blotter.

I just can't believe some people take pro sports and the guys who play it that seriously.

And I have never complained about T&A on the forums!

The whole point of the poll was to lighten things up in general.

A lot of angry, uptight peope on here apparently! Geesh.

I know! Exactly! I agree with you totally man. I was just shocked people were giving you hell about the thread. It's the slowest month of the year and we need something to talk about. And for the record, I wouldn't let Odell do sh*t with my ho.