Position Battles in Georgetown

J24

Posistion battles  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What posistion battle are you looking foward to the most this training camp?

• 3rd safety Kilmer Vs White
    • Nickle Back Hall Vs rattlif
    • 3rd Wr Brazil vs Chatman vs Perry vs Holt

I'm looking forward to Kilmer and White going at it for that third saftey spot. KK was a great player for us and i am going to miss him but i am very excited about our situation at that spot considering how much more athletic they are then KK ever was. Oh sorry about the spelling I suck at it so you probably are going to have to get use to it after every time you guys read my post's :cheers::bengal::D

I went with Kilmer/White as well. I expect Hall to be the nickelback without much competition if any at all, much like Joseph last season. Of the receivers, I think Tab has the best chance to get in as the #3.

Spelling looks fine for the most part, by the way. :sure:

Hall was our nickel back the moment we drafted him,ala Jjoe last year.

Yup.

Kilmer is a special teams ace, and will be good when we need a billion DBs on the field, but White is a better defensive player at this point. I think that the 3rd WR derby will be really fun. I think their ability to be creative with Tab will give him an advantage of Brazell and Chatman, but I'd be happy with either Brazell or Tab.

Yup.

Kilmer is a special teams ace, and will be good when we need a billion DBs on the field, but White is a better defensive player at this point. I think that the 3rd WR derby will be really fun. I think their ability to be creative with Tab will give him an advantage of Brazell and Chatman, but I'd be happy with either Brazell or Tab.

I think tab Is the front runner also but Brazell can go deep ala a Chris Henry.

Yup.

Got to be the WR contest, that will be for Carson's love so the contestants will look their best.

Don't forget, Whitworth vs Stacy. That will be like two bull rams going at it. I'm not convinced Whitworth will win it either.

Anything involving White. When I saw the pick, I immediately thought he'd become a fan favorite... I just didn't expect it to happen before he played a down. I'm amazed at how little complaining there has been... which almost always happen in the 2nd day.

Any time he's on the field, fans are going to be watching him. We've been waiting for a long time to fall in love with a hard hitting safety. I think we finally have one.

Yup.

Got to be the WR contest, that will be for Carson's love so the contestants will look their best.

Don't forget, Whitworth vs Stacy. That will be like two bull rams going at it. I'm not convinced Whitworth will win it either.

I think you're right but would add that, if it's at all close, I would prefer it go to Whitworth due to the assumption that Stacy is off to greener pastures and fatter paychecks after this year.

The WR contest will be great. The pundits kept saying we needed a reciever, but they forgot about Perry, McNeal, Brazell, Chatman, and Holt. I'm glad we didn't draft a reciever(or a TE for that matter)

What pundits said that? Are you referring me? Am I now a pundit? Sweet.

WR. Because I am scared to death about the ones you have listed up there. I don't think any of them are remotely ready to shoulder and be productive as the third receiver in the Bengals' three-receiver set, and am flinching over the dropoff from Henry to whoever steps into his role.

But, hey, here's to hoping my worry is over nothing.

Only real position battle I'm concerned with is 3rd WR. Tab will get it but I would like to see Brazell give him a run for his money.

Players that I'm really looking forward to seeing are Ahmad (of course), Marvin White, Kilmer at S and oh yes, the immortal Frostee Rucker.

I also love the White pick, in his interview i read he told ML "Congragulations; you just drafted the best safety in this draft" i love that kind of confidence coming off young players.

Only real position battle I'm concerned with is 3rd WR. Tab will get it but I would like to see Brazell give him a run for his money.

Players that I'm really looking forward to seeing are Ahmad (of course), Marvin White, Kilmer at S and oh yes, the immortal Frostee Rucker.

I think Chatman and Perry will be battlinf for the #3 WR spot. They'll probably be 3a and 3b depending on the situation, with Brazell pushing both of them.