I dont get it

volcom69

How is it one day Hobson says they can sign Porter the next day he says they cant, and then im watching NFL network and they said Porter is coming here on wednesday, so who is right who is wrong im really not geting it. If not Porter then what vet LB will they sign if any, i hope someone cause i really dont like what we have now.

How is it one day Hobson says they can sign Porter the next day he says they cant, and then im watching NFL network and they said Porter is coming here on wednesday, so who is right who is wrong im really not geting it.

Dizzy yet? :)

Wouldn't make him unique.

joey porter? that's ridiculous! Better than Simmons though... I guess? All I like about him is his mouth, plus he's gonna be looking forward to facing his former team 2 times a year... Wouldn't that be great... Actually, this is something the Bengals need on defense. A passionate, outspoken, S.O.B. that doesn't take no s**t on the gridiron, plus he may help pump up this lame-ass defense.

Hobson does his best to hide information. He is very anti-free agency, and it is probably killing him knowing Porter is coming to visit, as much as he tries to deny it

Nah, I'm feeling fine. ;)

:cheers: Hooke us up with some inside info, Geoffy.

Actually, this is something the Bengals need on defense. A passionate, outspoken, S.O.B. that doesn't take no s**t on the gridiron, plus he may help pump up this lame-ass defense.

Exactly.

How could we sign anyone with "less than $3mm of cap space left?"

Apparently now the Bengals' are closer to the cap than any other team in the league, according to Hobsonian spin.

Pretty sad for a team without a winning record also.

But I forgot about the Bengals' being "cap masters" according to the die hards. So who knows what sort of magic they'll come up with next.