Joey Porter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I hate the guy as much as the next person, but he would bring some attitude to this defense. Plus with all this talk about Randy Moss to Green Bay, this doesn't seem half as bad. Hell I might even buy a Porter jersey if he became a Bengal. You all know you would love him if he became a Bengal.

Don't want him and he doesn't fit our 4-3. He disappears through the large part of most games -- ask the Squeeler fans, they don't seem all that upset to see him go.

You can't listen to Steeler fans on judging anybody, they are fairweather as hell. You could cut anybody on the Steelers roster right now and they will come up with some reason why it was a good move by the Steelers and why they should have been cut. I agree he's not worth the six million dollars that he wants but he is still serviceable. I don't want him on the Bengals unless he comes at a cheap price and that's not happening.

Don't want him and he doesn't fit our 4-3. He disappears through the large part of most games -- ask the Squeeler fans, they don't seem all that upset to see him go.

You can't listen to Steeler fans on judging anybody, they are fairweather as hell. You could cut anybody on the Steelers roster right now and they will come up with some reason why it was a good move by the Steelers and why they should have been cut. I agree he's not worth the six million dollars that he wants but he is still serviceable. I don't want him on the Bengals unless he comes at a cheap price and that's not happening.

Anybody getting cut now is like expired beef at Krogers. Its a day or two from being tossed.

Buyer beware on all these guys but since when is a Steeler cast off good enough to be a Bengal?

NO and No. As someone already said, he doesnt fit the defense at all and Joey Porter has only one decent quality, and it's running straight at the QB. We need a more athletic well rounded defender

I think actually we could use a player like that. We only have one guy who gets to the quarterback. We need more pressure on QB.

No, No, a thousand times No!

I would hate every second of Porter being on the team. He's an idiot, he's a Steeler, and he's quite possibly the most overrated defender in the NFL. He cna hit the QB really hard and make highlights. Whooptifriggindo. We need a complete LB, not a one-trick pony.