Ravens Bengals Game Thread

Tasher

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last game, Billy and I had a nice little bet regarding avatars. I'm willing to do the same again, but I'm upping the ante. Here goes, we're playing for signatures, and furthermore, since there is only one of me, and many of you, if Ravens win you all change your signatures for a week, and I'll change my signature for one week for everyone that takes me up. And even more, if enough sign on, I won't count the offseason. So, if a bunch of you get on, and the Ravens lose, I might have to start next season with some sort of Ravens suck avatar.

And being the lawyer I am, let me state that in case I lose, Billy will select my signature. Furthermore, the post season does count as part of the season. Also, the Bengals smell like old cheese.

Man this is like watching the Super Bowl Pre Game show (too bad Deion Sanders is part of this pregame) but how awesome is it too have a 3 hour pregame show for a Thursday night game!

Just found out DirecTv will be offering the game in HD which is good because did not want to brave the foot of snow on it's way for Chicago to find a bar with HD showing this game!

Last game, Billy and I had a nice little bet regarding avatars. I'm willing to do the same again, but I'm upping the ante. Here goes, we're playing for signatures, and furthermore, since there is only one of me, and many of you, if Ravens win you all change your signatures for a week, and I'll change my signature for one week for everyone that takes me up. And even more, if enough sign on, I won't count the offseason. So, if a bunch of you get on, and the Ravens lose, I might have to start next season with some sort of Ravens suck avatar.

And being the lawyer I am, let me state that in case I lose, Billy will select my signature. Furthermore, the post season does count as part of the season. Also, the Bengals smell like old cheese.

Damn...I should have known better than bet with a lawyer, but I'm also a big enough fan of my Bengals to do it again. You're on Arizona! BTW, that last avatar you picked out was a beaut. <_<

pregame IR from hobson...

Thornton, Braham, O'Neal inactive

November 30, 2006

Posted: 11-30-06, 6:55 p.m.

The Bengals continued to look to their backups Thursday night when starters Rich Braham, John Thornton and Delttha O’Neal were deactivated for the AFC North showdown with the Ravens at Paul Brown Stadium.

Rookie defensive tackle Domata Peko got his first NFL start as Thornton (knee) missed his first game in his four Cincinnati seasons. Middle linebacker Brian Simmons (neck) was active for the first time in five weeks, but Caleb Miller drew his third straight start.

Man this is like watching the Super Bowl Pre Game show (too bad Deion Sanders is part of this pregame) but how awesome is it too have a 3 hour pregame show for a Thursday night game!

Just found out DirecTv will be offering the game in HD which is good because did not want to brave the foot of snow on it's way for Chicago to find a bar with HD showing this game!

Where is it at? I haven't seen anything on it yet...

Channel 95 FYI.

Sacrilig!

They just attributed Marvin Lewis BEING the coach of the BENGALS to ART MODELL!!

Wha??

And to make matters worse, tied the history of the origins of the Bengals to the Browns (now Ravens) and aforementioned Modell.

Holy Schmokes!

Yeah, that was right after they said that Modell is responsible for the Bengals actually existing by firing Paul Brown. OMG! ;)

Thanks, Art, for maling one of the all time crappy personell moves.