Playoff Possiblities and Scenarios

schnarfer

Sorry guys, but I ain't giving up until it's official! :bengal:

Blind Homer #4 stands firm on the bandwagon despite growing odds against the Bengals. I will never abandon ship.

You and "Delhole" are my kind of Marine Corps type Bengal fans, meaning "Semper Fi." Translation from the Latin: Always Faithful!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the jets the most cause they are horrible and get so lucky

they could barely take care of the dolphins

But they (Jets) win! That's the bottom line. You're going to have a battle every week. The Bengals havn't been able to finish late in the season for 2 years now. It's a learing process. We'll see how much we've learned from this next year. I said it at the beginning of the year that we probably wouldn't make the playoffs if we needed 2 out of 3 wins from the last 3 games. It wasn't going to happen without Odell and Pollack and Braham ect. ect. ect....

We're lucky to have made it this far. At least the Bengals made it interesting for us fans the whole season. I'm grateful for that. The reason I say we're lucky to be in this position is because of everything we've went through this season. From injuries to arrests to suspensions, you name it - it's happened.

Hopefully the fat lady chokes on a chicken bone and we get a miracle and sneak into the playoffs! I'm predicting a loss by either the Jets or the Broncos. One will get upset, we HAVE to beat the Steelers.

i hate the jets the most cause they are horrible and get so lucky

they could barely take care of the dolphins

But they (Jets) win! That's the bottom line. You're going to have a battle every week. The Bengals havn't been able to finish late in the season for 2 years now.

Actually, THREE if you count the first year Coach Lewis was here.

When Cleveland and some guy named Lee Suggs shattered our dreams.

You want to tell me how the Jets get lucky? Their 3 prior wins were blowoutr wins versus the Texans, Pack and Vikes. I'm talking blowouts. Miami awas on the road in a monsoon versus a div rival where we were 3 pt dogs...sorry we couldn't win by 30. I don't see the luck. Is our schedule weaker than yours. yes but givebn your success last year, you should talk about weak schedules.

You want to tell me how the Jets get lucky? Their 3 prior wins were blowoutr wins versus the Texans, Pack and Vikes. I'm talking blowouts. Miami awas on the road in a monsoon versus a div rival where we were 3 pt dogs...sorry we couldn't win by 30. I don't see the luck. Is our schedule weaker than yours. yes but givebn your success last year, you should talk about weak schedules.

Wow, impressive......against 4 teams with a combined record of 24-36..Wow

OK, we had Denver beat and we let it slip though our hands. We gave it away. Maimi had the Jets beat and they gave it away. That's behind us. Bottom line, The Steelers are coming to Cincy off a lose and are coming to beat us. If we don't show up, our season is over. We can't control the outcome of the other games, but we can control what happens in Cincy.We need to win! Then we pray that the chips fall our way.

Wow, impressive......against 4 teams with a combined record of 24-36..Wow

I repeat, How is this lucky? And you shouldn't be talking schedule given your equally pathetic one last season (lets face it: the NFC North gives opponents a big edge).

Any team can be beaten any Sunday. KC was undeated a few years back and Cincy came in and upset them. I believe we were favored last year in the playoffs and the Steelers beat us. Granted Palmer went down, but they beat us. We still have a slight chance and a bunch of us are holding on to it as long as we have hope! What will you non believers say tomorrow afternoon if we do get in?