Pick the score for this Sunday's game!

BengalszoneBilly

IMHO the Bengals match up well with the Falcons, and will be able to contain Vick (both throwing and running) better than Pittsburgh did. Plus I feel the offense began righting itself in the second half of the Carolina game, and will continue that throughout this matchup.

Bengals 31

Falcons 21

Surprise defensive battle.

3-0 Bengals

That's generally how these things turn out. When most people are expecting a ton of points, there are many times precious few.

However, oddsmakers are generally pretty good at the over/under. They currently have the Bengals listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Falcons, and the over/under is 44... so to be completely uninteresting, I'll say:

Bengals win 24-20.

I have a feeling there will be alot of scoring sunday for the Bengals & Falcons.

BENGALS-47

FALCONS-35

I have a feeling there will be alot of scoring sunday for the Bengals & Falcons.

BENGALS-47

FALCONS-35

As nice as it would be to see the offense put up 47 points... I'd be pretty disappointed to see our defense regress and give up 35. I hope it doesn't happen... and I doubt it does. Last week's 38 against Pittsburgh seems to be an abberation for them, as they're only averaging about 20 points a game this season (and were averaging only 17 before the Steelers game). I'd like to see the offense get on track... but I'd prefer just as much to see the defense continue to hold its own.