Newbie Just Introducing Myself................

MiamiOH91604

Hey everyone. I thougth I'd introduce myself and say hello. I finally have some downtime from my job so I thought I'd enjoy some good discussion on our Bengals. I am a Miami University alumn (02) from southern Ohio and currently live in Los Angeles.

Any other west coasters on the board?

Welcome aboard. How'd you like seeing Ben end up in a Steelers uniform?

honestly I was happy for him. I still root for him to do well. I hate the Steelers as a team, but I always rooted for Big Ben, Hines Ward, and the Bus. All 3 are good people.

but of course, I am always gonna put our Bengals ahead of them :)

So naturally, the next question will be..... (I'll walk through the door fearlessly)

Why are you off work for 4 months ??

WHODEY !!!

I work in the entertainment biz and I decided to take the next few months off to relax after a hectic summer that I didnt even get to enjoy! And to top off a busy summer, Wayne Krivsky made my summer even worse.

Hey everyone. I thougth I'd introduce myself and say hello. I finally have some downtime from my job so I thought I'd enjoy some good discussion on our Bengals. I am a Miami University alumn (02) from southern Ohio and currently live in Los Angeles.

Any other west coasters on the board?

Welcome! Nice to have another Miami alum on board (the IQ of the average post just went up!)

Head over to Killer Shrimp for me! I love LA.

• 2 weeks later...