Kellen Winslow talking trash on Chad

volcom69

Yeah, that was reported on ESPN yesterday, but we already knew that Winslow has a big mouth. He also said that when 90% healthy he's better than any other tight end in the league. I wouldn't make much of it. It will be interesting to see how Bodden does though, because I do remember him doing a pretty good job against Chad last yr. Of course, Chad intimated that his lack of productivity was more due to a swirling wind that day than Bodden's actual plays. Last yr, Chad gave Bodden credit...although he apparently called him "Lehigh Bowden" when he gave him props. I also think its hilarious that Marshall Faulk kept saying he had never heard of Bodden and couldn't find any info on him before the show.

:lmao:

Winslow is in no position to say anything. He has to be one the most ignorant people playing in the league. I'll give him credit as a player when he actually plays a whole season and contributes to something other than his bank account. Why is anyone listening to his dumb ass anyway ??

WHODEY !!!

Cause he's a SOULJA, Uggghhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope someone lights his ass up, what an idiot. I'm PISSED OFF MAN! Is the only crap he's gonna be talking after the game.

They were talking about this on the NFL Network last night and Marshall Faulk said he had never even heard of this guy (Bodden). Then Rod Woodsen chimed in with something to the effect of, "Me neither and this guy went to college at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and I know everyone there."

Pretty funny segment.

Taken from browns forum but who do you think will be covering k2? a LB(simmins,pollack,caleb) or mybe tory be better matchup with his 6'2 :P Also the browns did line him up as a WR quite abit vs the saints it seemed.

How about Chad covering his @ss for a series once the outcome of the game is determined?!?

No I think our linbackers are going to have to really do a good job at covering K2 at the start of the game. We need our safties to help over the top on the deep ball, cleveland usually will try to air it out on our defense. Once we take the deep ball away, and if the linebackers do a good job at covering k2 by not giving anything huge away, then maybe roll Madieu or dexter over into a zone or Te man to man coverage for the easy pick. Frye won't see it coming and I think this would be the best move for a chess match.

Very exciting to see this coming from an opponent for a change. Gone are the days when the Bengals were trying to get someone to notice them since their play on the field didn't justify coverage. Now that shoe is on other feet, in this case, Cleveland feet.