All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'm going to put this one as B+. They needed youth along the D-line.
  3. https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/mckinnley-jackson/124324/draft-profile I guess, fine, ok, whatever. Hopefully he pans out.
  4. I guess… Again, other players I would have preferred. B
  5. Ok we need to get better against the run so here we are.
  6. Double up at NT and maximize your chances at competently replacing Reader. Sure.
  7. We’ve got a bunch of Michigan players on this team. Jenkins was solid player. Kind of good at everything, not great at anything.
  8. Is this the Jessie Batrs compensatory pick?
  9. I hammered down a half pound Arby’s sandwich then watched us draft this dude from Bama. So righteous.
  10. I really like Burton if he can get his head together. He should do damage playing within this offense. Fun. B+
  11. I don’t mind Jenkins. They obviously felt comfortable sitting and waiting. However, I personally would have preferred a trade up when Powers-Johnson was so close. The cost would have been small. B+
  12. 4.45 speed is pretty decent, profiles suggest he’s good in scramble drills (a Burrow special). No clue, personally
  13. Seems like a good pick up to me, very productive for 2 great college teams.
  14. And it’s Jenkins. Fine with the position but feels like they are chasing needs and unfortunately picking at the end of runs.
  15. I’m filing this under “famous last words.”
  1. Load more activity