Enough about the Steelers

Not to mention most are teams that I'd rather talk about as well. I forget which member here has in their sig line something about picking up Kurt Warner as a backup until Carson Palmer returns to 100%. Well that appears to be an impossibility at this point. This LINK explains.

Living in Arizona, and more specifically in Prescott where the Cardinals hold their training camp, I've somewhat adopted them as my favored NFC team. The parallels between where the Bengals were just a few years ago, and where the Cardinals now are incredibly close, even the fact that they reside in a Super Bowl teams division they share with Seattle mirrors ours with Pittsburgh.

Okay there is one major difference, we're still the Champions of ours, and don't tell me that doesn't stick in the craw of the Steelers and their fans.

I agree, but will bring up another Division rival... The Cleveland Browns. I think coach Crennel is going to be doing some good things up there and they have a boatload of money under the cap from the last I looked. Will they be competing for the Division next year ?? I think the answer is a big HELL NO !!! However, I do see them as a VERY improved team and see the Ratbirds in the basement this upcoming season.

WHODEY !!!

I agree Army, the Browns are on the rise. I had a little thread going about potential surprise teams a while back... LINK

I think some attention needs to be payed to the New Orleans Saints as well... Their defense is still terrible, but if they can land Leinart as many expect, then the offense could be very dangerous. They already have their fair share of receiving threats, and unless McCallister keeps getting hurt, he will be a great player for them.

I agree Army, the Browns are on the rise.

Without a doubt the Browns are on the rise. As long as the Ravens continue wasting their time with Kyle Boller, the Ravens WILL continue their decline. I anticipate the AFC North to be heavily contested next season.

The Browns are on the rise, but we won't make any serious playoff run next year.

I don't think Savage is going to go out and try to grab a bunch of big name free agents, since his philosophy is to build a team through the draft (Such as the Ravens) instead of giving up tons of money for a free agent.

The Browns are on the rise, but we won't make any serious playoff run next year.

I don't think Savage is going to go out and try to grab a bunch of big name free agents, since his philosophy is to build a team through the draft (Such as the Ravens) instead of giving up tons of money for a free agent.

Mr. Savage would be well advised to do just that... That's precisely what Marvin has done here to get us out of Crappyland, and things are going very similarly for the Browns... Effective later round picks, with disappointing rookie seasons from the first rounders.

Mr. Savage would be well advised to do just that... That's precisely what Marvin has done here to get us out of Crappyland, and things are going very similarly for the Browns... Effective later round picks, with disappointing rookie seasons from the first rounders.

Yeah.. I don't see why Crennel is so stern about playing rookies, because Braylon was really good when he started, Brodney Pool was good in the amount of playing time he had, and Frye performed very well too I thought. I think RAC may want to change his philosophy on that one, but that's just me.

I think it would do the Browns good to get some veteran talent in there that is a good locker room presence and a good example for the youngsters coming up. Someone with some playoff experience would be even better. I see the AFCN being a major force in the AFC for years to come with the likes of Carson, Frye, and Rottenfurburger. Oh yeah, Boller still sucks !!!

WHODEY !!!

Not to mention most are teams that I'd rather talk about as well. I forget which member here has in their sig line something about picking up Kurt Warner as a backup until Carson Palmer returns to 100%. Well that appears to be an impossibility at this point. This LINK explains.

Living in Arizona, and more specifically in Prescott where the Cardinals hold their training camp, I've somewhat adopted them as my favored NFC team. The parallels between where the Bengals were just a few years ago, and where the Cardinals now are incredibly close, even the fact that they reside in a Super Bowl teams division they share with Seattle mirrors ours with Pittsburgh.

Okay there is one major difference, we're still the Champions of ours, and don't tell me that doesn't stick in the craw of the Steelers and their fans.

Could you explain how a Division Title could stick in our craw, after we won a Super Bowl?

Could you explain how a Division Title could stick in our craw, after we won a Super Bowl?

Certainly Mr. Brute. IMHO it would be like unfinished business for the Steelers as a team. Something left undone in an otherwise storybook season. Not meant as smack, just my point of view.

You REALLY can't be serious? Division title is all yours! We have plenty of them...ultimately got us NOTHING...looks like it got your Bengals the same thing. Anyway, we don't mind sharing a little in our division...you guys can have the division title and stand on the small podium, and we'll take our WORLD TITLE and stand on the big podium.

One more thing...thanks for beating us at home. I really think that without your team's efforts that day the Steelers don't get that fire lit under our a$$...unfortunately for you that fire cost you your season, but for us...well, we all know what happened. See you guys next season when you all get to play the WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS twice!

You guys are F*CKING pathetic to keep coming over here to justify yourselves. If you want to continue, take it to the smack forum instead of turning all threads into your personal b*tch and moan session. Don't say your aren't justifying yourself either, YOU ARE HERE !!!

WHODEY !!!

What do you expect from a bunch of hilljack Steeler Fans.. They cannot follow directions.

You guys are F*CKING pathetic to keep coming over here to justify yourselves. If you want to continue, take it to the smack forum instead of turning all threads into your personal b*tch and moan session. Don't say your aren't justifying yourself either, YOU ARE HERE !!!

WHODEY !!!

What do you expect from a bunch of hilljack Steeler Fans.. They cannot follow directions.

I know, I know, preaching to the choir.

WHODEY !!!

You REALLY can't be serious? Division title is all yours! We have plenty of them...ultimately got us NOTHING...looks like it got your Bengals the same thing. Anyway, we don't mind sharing a little in our division...you guys can have the division title and stand on the small podium, and we'll take our WORLD TITLE and stand on the big podium.

One more thing...thanks for beating us at home. I really think that without your team's efforts that day the Steelers don't get that fire lit under our a$$...unfortunately for you that fire cost you your season, but for us...well, we all know what happened. See you guys next season when you all get to play the WORLD CHAMPION PITTSBURGH STEELERS twice!

you know and everybody else in s**ttsburgh knows that your SB win was tainted. big ben is a JOKE(9/21 two ints and a whopping 123 yarsd in SB) and is no where near the quarterback carson is. no wonder bill COWARD is scared

WHODEY !!!

I know, I know, preaching to the choir.

WHODEY !!!

Hell, we should be happy that most of the hilljack trolls that come here can at least read..

redneck.jpg

WHODEY !!!

Not trying to justify myself, just wanted to know how a Division Title takes precedence over a Super Bowl Title

Certainly Mr. Brute. IMHO it would be like unfinished business for the Steelers as a team. Something left undone in an otherwise storybook season. Not meant as smack, just my point of view.

I'll agree with that, but I don't think its anything the Steelers will dwell on.

I think it would do the Browns good to get some veteran talent in there that is a good locker room presence and a good example for the youngsters coming up. Someone with some playoff experience would be even better. I see the AFCN being a major force in the AFC for years to come with the likes of Carson, Frye, and Rottenfurburger. Oh yeah, Boller still sucks !!!

WHODEY !!!

It's just not the same, is it? You can force some Browns comments out, but in reality the urge to discuss the Steelers is eating everyone alive right now.

Love,

:conan:

WHODEY !!!

It's just not the same, is it? You can force some Browns comments out, but in reality the urge to discuss the Steelers is eating everyone alive right now.

Love,

:conan:

Nope, not eating me alive at all. I'm not pleased with Pittsburgh winning the Super Bowl, but there is nothing more to discuss. I've stated my opinion and regardless of how much the trolls want to keep stirring sh*t up, I don't feel inclined to repeat myself due to the ignorance of a few. The Browns comment on the other hand is a solid comment about the state of the AFCN, and how the Conference will continue to be dominant in the AFC as a whole. If you feel the need to stir up yet another conversation, I cordially invite you to the smack forum.

WHODEY !!!

Nope, not eating me alive at all. I'm not pleased with Pittsburgh winning the Super Bowl, but there is nothing more to discuss. I've stated my opinion and regardless of how much the trolls want to keep stirring sh*t up, I don't feel inclined to repeat myself due to the ignorance of a few. The Browns comment on the other hand is a solid comment about the state of the AFCN, and how the Conference will continue to be dominant in the AFC as a whole. If you feel the need to stir up yet another conversation, I cordially invite you to the smack forum.

WHODEY !!!

I don't like dem Trolls either. You should really do something about them.

WHODEY !!!

I don't like dem Trolls either. You should really do something about them.

Brown logs in your mouth are bad for your health, so you should do something about that.

you know and everybody else in s**ttsburgh knows that your SB win was tainted. big ben is a JOKE(9/21 two ints and a whopping 123 yarsd in SB) and is no where near the quarterback carson is. no wonder bill COWARD is scared

:lmao: Which would you rather have: Palmer winning a Super Bowl or Palmer throwing the ball 50 times for 5 TDs and No INTs in a losing battle? Something tells me he'd take the Super Bowl win any day. I guess you'd rather he play flawlessly and lose.

When you have 181 yards rushing you don't need to throw the ball very much. Anyone criticizing Ben for having a bad game isn't really getting the point. The kid's 23 years old. And if Kordell Stewart or Neil O'Donnell plays in this game we lose.

A wise man once said: "stats are for losers."

Brown logs in your mouth are bad for your health, so you should do something about that.
What's the matter? Is the picture in my sig bothering you?