The Olympics

BengalszoneBilly

The Winter Olympic Games  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What are your feelings about them?

• I love each and every event.
    • I like the traditional winter games events.
    • I just watch the events America's stars compete in.
    • I'm watching for only"X Games" things like the half pipe.
    • I'm a "Baby Boomer" And I'm only interested in a full pipe.
    • I could simply give a rats a$$ about any of it. Full pipe, half pipe, or even empty pipe.

Other than Bodie (hand me a cold frosty) Miller, I couldn't care less about the Olympics. From the lack of input here at the 'Zone, It seems I'm not the Lone Ranger by any means.

How do you feel, and if you don't mind, tell us why you feel that way.

I don't care about the Olympics in the least, especially the Winter Olympics... I respect the great athletic talent and the international competition, but I find it boring, plain and simple. I never know who anyone is and the whole new wave of "x-treme" stuff just doesn't get me pumped.

I could do without things like Ice Dancing or even Figure Skating in general, but I've always liked most of the winter events. I actually like the Winter Olympics much more than the Summer Olympics. What can be more boring that watching people run around a track again and again or swim laps? At least the alpine skiing has obstacles and if you get one little turn wrong you're going to be sliding down the luge track without your sled. As for curling, I'd have to agree with you on the men's events ... but there are some cuties here and there on the women's side. :sure:

How bout the American snowboarding chick who lost the gold medal cuz she was hot-doggin before the finish line and got passed. :lmao::lmao:

Snowboarding should have stayed in the X games IMO!

Ah, ain't that the American way!

Yeah, I thought that was what the X-Games were for? Seems like the Olympics wants the "younger" viewer!

How bout the American snowboarding chick who lost the gold medal cuz she was hot-doggin before the finish line and got passed. :lmao::lmao:

Snowboarding should have stayed in the X games IMO!

Yeah, at first she was saying how she was trying to stabilize herself, then finally admitted to doing something she shouldn't have. What an idiot !!! Oh well...

WHODEY !!!