my top three

da boss

my top three

1. matthais kiwanuka-DL-BC- defensive monster.

2. donte whitner- S- The Ohio State University- great all around player and will team well with williams.

3. dominque byrd- TE- USC- with the possible departure of chris henry in would not hurt to pick up a TE on the first day.

STEELERS BEWARE

CARSON OUT FOR REVENGE IN 06!

I would love to end up with these three. I expect Whittner's stock to rise between now and the draft, but we could probably still trade down out of the second round to get him. Kiwanuka would certainly be great in the first, as would Byrd in the third.

My first round preference is Ko Simpson, considering who I expect to be available, but if Kiwanuka or Hali falls then they are both ahead of him on my list. All the first day tight end possibilities sound great, except Day from Oregon. If the accounts I've heard of his blocking deficiencies are accurate, then no thanks. I've heard only good things about Byrd though.

Nice trio.

I like your picks. I doubt Byrd is there in r3 but one can always dream. Swap your 2 and 3 and it might happen.

My first 4 with a back-up pick:

r1: Kiwi or Lawson - LB/DE NC State

r2: Pope (doubtful still available) or Fasano

r3: Zemaitis - CB Penn State/ Whitner would be a steal in the 3rd.

r4: Slay - S Texas Tech or Minter - CB Georgia

my top three

1. matthais kiwanuka-DL-BC- defensive monster.

2. donte whitner- S- The Ohio State University- great all around player and will team well with williams.

3. dominque byrd- TE- USC- with the possible departure of chris henry in would not hurt to pick up a TE on the first day.

STEELERS BEWARE

CARSON OUT FOR REVENGE IN 06!

thanks

i also like ko simpson but if kiwi is still there, there is no doubt in my mind that marvi n will snatch him up. i would love to see ko in stripes but i dont see him falling far enough for us to pick him in the second round

WOW! :blink: Great Video! Consider me now a fan. Unfortunately, I don't see Marvin and company drafting an underclassman or anyone who doesn't score at least a 25 in the Wonderlic in round 1. With any luck, he (or someone similar) will be available in Round 2 or 3!

Yo! The Slay hit was vicious! Put me on his bandwagon if he has the necessary cover skills.

Right on with Kiwanuka, Whitner and Byrd. At first I would have told you that you were crazy if told me Kiwi would fall this far, than I would have called you nuts. But now I wouldn't be at all shocked if he fell to us.

Okay -- Slay can deliver some BIG hits. He led his conference in fumbles caused with 8.

I watch him hit, BUT NOT tackle. He tried his big hit on one of the TE in one of the All Star games and the TE bounced off and ran over 30 yds. for a TD. In the Pros, you can make the "Jack-up" highlights, but not help your team by making tackles. The big runners with good balance will keep running.

Marvin wants tacklers, NOT just highlight film hits.

I, too, like Slay -- but he must show he can tackle better. He'd make a good 2nd round or 3rd round pick.

And, this is the first year that Slay has started for Texas Tech. He could not break into the starting line-up until this year.

Check out Richard Marshall, CB, Fresno State . The Man is a stud

Marshall would only be obtainable with our 2nd rounder. He may not even be there. I can't see the bengals taking a CB in the 2nd round though, I think there are more pressing needs. Would I be mad though? No, as you said he's a good looking player. I still like Whitner there.