Crosstown Shootout

LB51

I am so dam proud of this UC team. I haven't seen 5 guys play with that much heart in a long time. And why the fuk isn't Andy K. under a long term deal yet? That guy has taken a Basketball program in disarray and made it a contender. They may not make the big dance, but they have more heart and toughness than any other team in the nation.

Congrats to X. Their 10 beat our 5.

Unless the new UC coach brings in good JC guys like crazy, UC is in a world of hurt next year. They return Downey (MAYBE), McGowan and Allen. Ouch.

Guess they are holding out for Prosser.

Lean years ahead for the Bearcats.

The admin didn't plan ahead very well on this.

I am so dam proud of this UC team. I haven't seen 5 guys play with that much heart in a long time. And why the fuk isn't Andy K. under a long term deal yet? That guy has taken a Basketball program in disarray and made it a contender. They may not make the big dance, but they have more heart and toughness than any other team in the nation.

Yea, great effort by the cats. Good win by X...

UC just didn't have the horses and ran out of gas

What part of your 10 beat our 5 don't you understand. <_< UC is so decimated it only has eight scholarship players and one football reject on it's team.

Kennedy will be a great head coach..............somewhere else <_<

Don't remind me about Kennedy...He is getting punished for being loyal....if Zimpher and this puppet Thomas don't hire Kennedy (which they won't) it will expose Zimpher for the witch-hunting, biotch that she is....she will overlook true coaching talent for an agenda...

I went to UC and if Zimpher thinks she will change the academic environment of UC she is FLAT WRONG....that is a basketball school and has been since the days of the Big O and Jack Twyman!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether it's Prosser or Kennedy the fact remains....UC is a basketball school, and that is what drives the campus economy....

Sincerely, a UC grad that went on to get his PhD elsewhere!