Wow. What a year! I'm exhausted.

walzav29

Finally after seeing some different games, I am now over the Bengals loss. This was a great year. I couldn't imagine the off-season getting a worse start, but I think Palmer will be back and after hearing Marvin speaking about the halftime incident I don't think it was as big a deal as the website made it out to be. If he would have spoken about something happening instead of completely denying it, the rumor wouldn't have went so crazy. We are in ther beginnings of a dynasty, and at least we're not Colt fans. They must want to jump out of a building. I can't wait for the season to end so we can start building the defense (again). Extend Marv's contract! Waterboy start training! Odell leanr where you are supposed to be! Palmer start rehabbing! Ohalete start looking for work in the CFL! Madieu, hurry up and get back! Bengals will be 16-0 next year and will beat the Lions 27 to 14 in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!