Cornerback visits...

ArmyBengal

Reggie Howard signed with the Dolphins..

Champ Bailey ---broncos

Shawn Springs---Redskins

reggie Howard---dolphins

antoine Winfield---vikings

Chris McAlister---* will resign with the Ravens

that leaves us with Bobby Taylor and Troy Vincent....*Marvin Lewis said the contracts for these players is over the $4million dollar a year status...too rich for the Bengals at this point in FRee Agency.

Seems to me everyone is over paying for corners this year.....I kinda hope that the Bengals stay out of the big money stakes for those cats....I'd much rather get one(or three) from the draft, I mean the ones that are really worth it never really hit the market, their orginal teams wouldn't let them....I mean I'm a bit bummed that we didn't get Plummerm, but even at a home team rate he would have been too high priced, too many holes to fill without spending big on a corner that has some kind of flaw....

The question is though, can a CB come straight out of college and perform at the level required ? Possibly with a "new-improved" D-Line we might be able to pressurise opposing QB's enough to allow our current/drafted CB's to play at that level. I certainly hope so!

The question is though, can a CB come straight out of college and perform at the level required ? Possibly with a "new-improved" D-Line we might be able to pressurise opposing QB's enough to allow our current/drafted CB's to play at that level. I certainly hope so!

I'm pretty certain that's the way it's going to pan out for the Bengals. I'm betting we draft DT first and CB second.

Im so bummed that Plummer isnt gonna be a bengal! I look for the best player available in the the first round to be one of the many Corner Backs. I say this with frustration because i want to see us a draft a good DT and get a FA CB. But it looks like this wont happen.

Take this the best way you see fit,

Taken from Bengals.com about an hour ago,

But they are still talking to free agents that are interested in playing defense for Lewis and defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier. The agent for five-time Pro Bowl cornerback Troy Vincent said she talked to the Bengals Saturday and "had a nice conversation.

"I think he would like to be there with those two," said Linda Bodley of Lewis and Frazier.

Lewis confirmed that Vincent, Dolphins free safety Brock Marion, and Giants center Chris Bober visited Thursday and Friday, and the agent for Colts cornerback David Macklin confirmed his client’s arrival at PBS Friday. The Charlotte Observer reported Panthers cornerback Reggie Howard was also going to also be here this weekend until he signed with Miami.

Please Troy, let us all let out a collective sign of relief and sign on the dotted line.