Adam Meadows

HoosierCat

OT Adam Meadows got cut today by the Colts as part of their scramble to get enough cap space to sign the six bazillion dollar Manning. He's about 30, started some games at RG, backed up RT, played LT back in college, Colts fans seen to think he could land a starting role someplace. As a charter member of the Get Goff Golfing club, he sounds like he's worth a look. And the Bengals might be attractive if only because it's not a big (geographic) move. Anyone got a good read on the guy?

Remember the plan from last year... We get offensive line help in Free Agency and draft for the defense... well we kinda put it on hold for a year.... Meadows would fit well at right guard, but Jeno James might be the better player.. he'll probably cost a little more.. but o- lineman don't really garner that much..

You & I are on the same wavelength here, chrish. While I'd love to land stud corner A or star DE B, I think we have to use our scarce FA dollars to build a friggin' wall around Carson Palmer.

Remember the plan from last year...  We get offensive line help in Free Agency and draft for the defense... well we kinda put it on hold for a year.... Meadows would fit well at right guard, but Jeno James might be the better player.. he'll probably cost a little more.. but o- lineman don't really garner that much..

You & I are on the same wavelength here, chrish. While I'd love to land stud corner A or star DE B, I think we have to use our scarce FA dollars to build a friggin' wall around Carson Palmer.

With O'Dwyer, Goff, and Braham unrestricted free agents, we could get what you guys want. I truly believe that either we'll re-sign Braham and dump the two guards. In the FA we could get one good guard and one for filling the line per injury. Unless a better center is within our payroll, then lets re-sign Braham and draft a center to replace him in the next year or two.

BTW - Victor Leyva is a restricted FA so I expect him to stay. He could be the backup line filler and sign a good guard to start for Goff.