BIG NEWS

duus

Potentially great news!!! I'm not one of those "I want to play against their best players" kind of guys. No one cares in the end if you beat a team's #1 or #3 QB. The win is all that counts. Shame on the Squeelers for not working to get better back-ups for Rottenburger . . . Is anyone giving the Bengals sympathy for loosing the Colts game because Madieu is on IR?

Potentially great news!!! I'm not one of those "I want to play against their best players" kind of guys. No one cares in the end if you beat a team's #1 or #3 QB. The win is all that counts. Shame on the Squeelers for not working to get better back-ups for Rottenburger . . . Is anyone giving the Bengals sympathy for loosing the Colts game because Madieu is on IR?

Ben just told Ed Werner on ESpin that the thumb is VERY sore and he is goign to TRY to play through it. If you watched Countdown, Jackson and Young were livid that you would announce that you were hurt and may not be able to go to the media. It ought to be an interesting day.

With the wind and cold, I would think Ben will have trouble doing anything out there.

If we do beat PItt and Ben wasnt playing, we know what excuse we'll be hearing throughout the rest of the season and the haunting question if we could beat a good team. guess what? WHO GIVES A CRAP! injuries are part of the game baby. Like it was posted before, no one says anything about Madieu's injury hurting us (except ourselves of course) so just shut up and play football. Besides, Ben doesnt need his hands for throwing cuz all he does is hand it off the majority of the time. Maybe Randle El will get some reps.